Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Solidified Test. Cyp.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
My cyp400 always crashes when it gets cold. I just put it on the stove top for less than a minute, shake it up, and it's as good as new. Fast and easy. No need to boil, use water, or vent it.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just out of curiosity, how will TNE hold at lower concentrations? I often see it at 100mg/ml, but if one didn't mind brewing it at a lower concentration of 50mg/ml or lower, would you need special solvents, or could it hold on its own in GSO?
It is holding now at 50mg/ml with 50mg/ml Tren Base, but what a pain in the ass it was baking for a half hour before every pin until it was half gone and not even worth it bc there was no instantaneous effects and felt like shit on it like my body was fighting infection, hell even had pip almost a week later and didnt feel anything for like 48 hours which could have just been the Primo Dipropionate. I am getting hpta suppression so something is working, just not like test or tren normally does.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The amount of BB added is irrelevant to a compound crashing.....

It won't lose its potency. Heat, draw and inject.
It probably crashed because they didn't add enough or any Benzyl Benzoate.

Early on when I cooked this product it crashed at 250mg , now I Make it at 200mg and that is the perfect mg dosage. Keep your gear at room temp

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic