Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Solidified Test. Cyp.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Since Mr. POB could identify moisture inside the vial can he also identify the maker and lot number of the vials?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just out of curiosity, how will TNE hold at lower concentrations? I often see it at 100mg/ml, but if one didn't mind brewing it at a lower concentration of 50mg/ml or lower, would you need special solvents, or could it hold on its own in GSO?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
ah you will be fine... I have run TNE by itself daily for a few weeks without prop or other estherified test... Didn't really see the sides you might expect .. I reason that when the test is in oil it releases slower but also has multiple spikes... 1 day and then several days later... There was some peer reviewed research on this I found once ..let us know how you make out! I love TNE, it's my favorite substance ever ...
Not my favorite at all, taking an extra 30 minutes out of my day to pin this is not what I signed up for. This is what I woke up to....well was gonna post a pic but wont let me for some reason.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Just out of curiosity, how will TNE hold at lower concentrations? I often see it at 100mg/ml, but if one didn't mind brewing it at a lower concentration of 50mg/ml or lower, would you need special solvents, or could it hold on its own in GSO?

Mine always held up fine @50mg/ml in EO and never crashed. @75mg/ml it was iffy even with 100% EO. I never tried with GSO but doubt it would hold up well at any concentration but who knows.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Lots of good advice in this thread...I normally use the "Jhotsauce7 method" of swirling it in heating water using tongs and it's worked like a champ...That being said, there's a strong possibility it's gonna continue to crash in between uses...One of these times when you get it back into a usable condition, you may want to consider combining it into another vial with another AAS to help prevent future crashing...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Not my favorite at all, taking an extra 30 minutes out of my day to pin this is not what I signed up for. This is what I woke up to....well was gonna post a pic but wont let me for some reason.

????? What. ?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Lots of good advice in this thread...I normally use the "Jhotsauce7 method" of swirling it in heating water using tongs and it's worked like a champ...That being said, there's a strong possibility it's gonna continue to crash in between uses...One of these times when you get it back into a usable condition, you may want to consider combining it into another vial with another AAS to help prevent future crashing...
good idea, once I have tren base half gone I'll try that.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
What a pain vick. You bring it to the Brewers attention?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic