FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Keep adding heat, its obviously being stubborn

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
may need to stay in a couple minutes longer as well... I would vent it and put it in the oven... let it sit a couple minutes... swirl it and then put it back in.. continue this process until it clears up... then KEEP IT WARM... or at least above 65-70

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
may need to stay in a couple minutes longer as well... I would vent it and put it in the oven... let it sit a couple minutes... swirl it and then put it back in.. continue this process until it clears up... then KEEP IT WARM... or at least above 65-70

Yep house is always at 70.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Haha chunks of sperm ...looks like you are making progress though!! TNE can be a sonofabitch when it crashes ...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
keep at it.. almost there

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Haha chunks of sperm ...looks like you are making progress though!! TNE can be a sonofabitch when it crashes ...

keep at it.. almost there

LOL thanks fellas, need the support, never liked baking and now I'm doing it in 5 minute increments. Hope I don't have to do this shit every pin. Now I just wish I had front loaded some Test E as usual.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
ah you will be fine... I have run TNE by itself daily for a few weeks without prop or other estherified test... Didn't really see the sides you might expect .. I reason that when the test is in oil it releases slower but also has multiple spikes... 1 day and then several days later... There was some peer reviewed research on this I found once ..let us know how you make out! I love TNE, it's my favorite substance ever ...

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
ah you will be fine... I have run TNE by itself daily for a few weeks without prop or other estherified test... Didn't really see the sides you might expect .. I reason that when the test is in oil it releases slower but also has multiple spikes... 1 day and then several days later... There was some peer reviewed research on this I found once ..let us know how you make out! I love TNE, it's my favorite substance ever ...
Oh it did clear and I pinned and got some needed sleep, now I'm off to work, I'm all about that base, bout that base, no ester...........

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Oh it did clear and I pinned and got some needed sleep, now I'm off to work, I'm all about that base, bout that base, no ester...........
you just ruined this entire thread!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Gheyest post ever. Nice job.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic