Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Solidified Test. Cyp.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If the boiling water trick doesnt work, put in over at 300 degrees for no more than 5 minutes at a time. You have to be careful not to have the rubber stopper melt. Make sure u shake the vial a few times during the process. If it all melts in 3 minutes, take it out. Do not leave in longer than u need to.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tough to see from the pics but it kinda looks like you might have some moisture in those vials?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Just to confirm, you're sure this was oil based TNE? Not suspension...

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just to confirm, you're sure this was oil based TNE? Not suspension...
If the boiling water trick doesnt work, put in over at 300 degrees for no more than 5 minutes at a time. You have to be careful not to have the rubber stopper melt. Make sure u shake the vial a few times during the process. If it all melts in 3 minutes, take it out. Do not leave in longer than u need to.....

yep, no question, heatin up oven now. I Imagine I should stick a pin in the top so the air doesn't expand right? Good thing I have an electric Maytag with the advanced cooking system so it will be exactly 300 when it goes in. Whats the melting point of TNE anyway, 155f or celsius?

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Correct....

yep, no question, heatin up oven now. I Imagine I should stick a pin in the top so the air doesn't expand right? Good thing I have an electric Maytag with the advanced cooking system so it will be exactly 300 when it goes in. Whats the melting point of TNE anyway, 155f or celsius?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Melting point is 310 or so look up at my previous postand yes you would want to probably vent the vile with a needle tip

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
This is common with TC... even Pharm grade... Do what FD said... if you take the oven method I also recommend you also use a vent pin... (take the needle off the syringe and stick it in there)... Vikingquest... if your sources uses coconut oil... you need a new source...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
how cold are you storing it Vick?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Didn't get a chance to, was in transit from Sat AM to Monday night below freezing, but everything else with it was ok.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic