Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Ready for some Football!!

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
To me Eli has always been nothing more than average. He's had a few good years and obviously has had a shit load of luck on his side too.

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
To me Eli has always been nothing more than average. He's had a few good years and obviously has had a shit load of luck on his side too.

Are u Sure it was luck or the Patriots having 2 of the biggest chokes in the history of Super bowl. Makes me
happy to see Pats fans still stinging over those 2 loses.years later.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Damn sorry lol granite i jinxed them lol bears and niners hell of a game

Kets, I had a feeling when they couldn't score in the red zone..AGAIN, and Bears scored before the half it was going south..FUDGIN Kapernik!!!

You didnt jinx nothing bro, 9ers fukked themselves good. They let Chicago score 21 unanswered points thanks to Kaepernicks turnovers, that asshole, its like he caught Romo-itis in Dallas and brought it back to SF. And to lose the home opener of the brand new stadium. Congrats to Chicago, they earned it.
You know if they wouldn't have picked that girly man Alice Smith, we would have Aaron Rodgers ...imagine how many rings ....DOOOH!!!

Steelers and I am hanging my head in shame this week.

As you should...Squeelers.. ''Sqeel like a piggy'''

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Lizard had no idea you are a steelers man! They will get better usually the toughest team in the divison ! They need to rebuild the defense

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Are u Sure it was luck or the Patriots having 2 of the biggest chokes in the history of Super bowl. Makes me
happy to see Pats fans still stinging over those 2 loses.years later.

Die-Hard Pats fan for life here. We chocked away both of those super bowls. I'll admit it. The pass to Tyre was about as lucky as the tuck rule call in the snow bowl against the Raiders. You at least have to admit that....

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Die-Hard Pats fan for life here. We chocked away both of those super bowls. I'll admit it. The pass to Tyre was about as lucky as the tuck rule call in the snow bowl against the Raiders. You at least have to admit that....

No doubt bro it was lucky as hell.. But that 1 play didnt cost the Pats the game... But thats history brother... Giants looking fkn awful this year..
But as long as Brady is breathing and can still put his chin strap on the Pats always will have a chance to win. Cant take a thing away from that guy.. One of the best ever.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
No doubt bro it was lucky as hell.. But that 1 play didnt cost the Pats the game... But thats history brother... Giants looking fkn awful this year..
But as long as Brady is breathing and can still put his chin strap on the Pats always will have a chance to win. Cant take a thing away from that guy.. One of the best ever.

Absolutely right. No matter what the average, no-nothing fan says, it's never one play. There's always a handful. Giants made the big plays, pats chocked on their chances. In both games. End of story. Giants 2, Pats 0.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Pats lost to giants because the pats offense can't stop aggressive D line . All teams that use the formula best Brady . Has nothing to do with one play the giants had Brady's number period . Patriots never fixed this issue is why they can't win another Bowl. Just like one play didn't win game , neither does one man . Further more how pathetic and weak pool are that have issue with another because they are rivals . Pats fan since 1973 yet I still watch every giant and jet game , I would be embarrassed to delight in jets fans unhappiness . Those are how pathetic. Society has sunk and why my ranger brothers and I had to fight for lives over seas and yet we still have ignorant people like that here . To see that disgusts me . Unless you went over there and bled you got no clue about why I say this but people who Say petty things like that are disgusting little weeds. Football is a game . Hate has no place here

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
F ucking nfl is ruining the game with these stoopid refs n calls.. Time to boycott a game or two

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic