Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ready for some Football!!

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I am so ready for this. I cant wait for a real sport to start again.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
No shit bro off season has been long enough, sorry for the bros who enjoy the other foot a ball, soccer but I want blood, broken bones and a few knocks out during the game that is a warrior game.
Some bitch complains about being bit on the shoulder and then whines about it like a little girl was all I needed to see.He should have has his teeth knocked out for that.
This is why America is and will always be the greatest country the world has every known and why we should run the show some day for everyone benefit.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
August 7.....NINERS V RAVENS...Basskiller ready to start crying in his beer early!!! Now if I never have to hea that hideous word....s o c c e r..

soccer-funny-26-500x666.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
if any sport needs steer-oids......... its SOCCER!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Woo hoo camp has begun life returns love watchin my favorite sport ! I got Sunday ticket watch all teams worth every penny ha!

Niners ravens that's going to be a definite one to watch

My patriots got Darrel revis beefed up the D though dumb bastsrds failed to get weapons fir Brady . Broncos will be strongest in afc . Can't wait to see

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yea, Hitner and Goldson were ALMOST as feared as Lott n Turner..ok not near as much but they were some hard hitters. Reed kinda scares me, he gets hurt alot. He's seems light boned . Excited to see this new D!

Niners best in NFC bar none boys . I'm already ready to predict broncos niners in the big game

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Woo hoo camp has begun life returns love watchin my favorite sport ! I got Sunday ticket watch all teams worth every penny ha!

Niners ravens that's going to be a definite one to watch

My patriots got Darrel revis beefed up the D though dumb bastsrds failed to get weapons fir Brady . Broncos will be strongest in afc . Can't wait to see

I was really hopin the 9er's would at least make a offer on him. Corners were a BIG hole for us the last few seasons

Niners best in NFC bar none boys . I'm already ready to predict broncos niners in the big game

Def going to be a interesting season with The seahawks and 9er's. AFC has a few surprise teams, Colts a team to watch Luck's a player

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic