Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ready for some Football!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I was really hopin the 9er's would at least make a offer on him. Corners were a BIG hole for us the last few seasons

Def going to be a interesting season with The seahawks and 9er's. AFC has a few surprise teams, Colts a team to watch Luck's a player

No kidding I think luck is the next great QB on the making . I'm hoping TB12 retires and pats steal luck cuz once tommy goes New England is ducked ! Lol
Niners are strong all around - I think better than Seattle way better.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Roll Tide!!!!

Gotta give kudos to Saban that fella can coach and recruit. They fizzled a little at years end but they are likely to field a national contender as long as he is there, IMO.

Hey I heard he is strongly considering the Western Kentucky State job for "more money and prestige" :)

Last edited:
Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
Gotta give kudos to Saban that fella can coach and recruit. They fizzled a little at years end but they are likely to field a national contender as long as he is there, IMO.

Hey I heard he is strongly considering the Western Kentucky State job for "more money and prestige" :)

If Saban ever left Tuscaloosa...he'd have to look over his shoulder everywhere he went. It would kind of be like the Miami situation--except that everyone in Alabama is psychotic for the Tide...and unemployed so they can take the lunacy on the road to wherever he may land.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I'm ready for hockey.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

If Saban ever left Tuscaloosa...he'd have to look over his shoulder everywhere he went. It would kind of be like the Miami situation--except that everyone in Alabama is psychotic for the Tide...and unemployed so they can take the lunacy on the road to wherever he may land.

I'm ready for hockey.

Ok, you 3 Stooges move on to the kiddies table , this thread is for grown men..NFL talk going on here!:D
stooges.gif~c200

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Gmen will win another SB this year. That is all.

H

Hypertrophy3

Jul 8, 2014
C'mon, you all know the Steelers are taking it LOL

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Cowboys for life!! One of these days we will come back lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I think I have a better chance of winning a SB than those guys Kid..:D
Gman

^^GHEY^^^ I'll throw down a bet they end up 500 or less, Tony Homo chokes again

You can't bet me if I'd put my money on the same side of the bet as you lol. Bring Favre outta retirement and put him on the roster and send tony homo packing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic