Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Online TRT Options?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thanks all. I ended up with a company out of Florida, but may be switching to a provider that has an office in my state for when the annual in person visit requirement takes effect.

the new provider I’m talking to seems to be a little more versed in their product offerings and service.
That is why I use Transcend. Your semi-annual labs are also a Health and Wellness visit with a NP, so it covers this requirement.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
@genetic freak cost was the big factor. Each of the places only charge for refilling the prescription. The place in FL is $200 for 10ml of test. It comes out to roughly $60/month at 160mg/wk. Annual visits were never discussed and I don’t know how they handle it. Perhaps the partner with my (or network of ) local providers. My initial telemedicine consult was with a guy 10 states away.

The new place has an office several hours away so I can make the trip for an annual visit and The cost is only slightly more, but I’m still in the initial stages of speaking with them.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
@genetic freak cost was the big factor. Each of the places only charge for refilling the prescription. The place in FL is $200 for 10ml of test. It comes out to roughly $60/month at 160mg/wk. Annual visits were never discussed and I don’t know how they handle it. Perhaps the partner with my (or network of ) local providers. My initial telemedicine consult was with a guy 10 states away.

The new place has an office several hours away so I can make the trip for an annual visit and The cost is only slightly more, but I’m still in the initial stages of speaking with them.
I don't know if the Health and Wellness Visits are Transcend differ in price from state to state, as they use LabCorps, so it could. It costs me $200 for each visit, so that is $400 a year. Test is cheap AF though. I get 10 ml vials of test cyp 200 mg/ml for $89 each, so for a year that is $450. Total of $850 a year.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I don't know if the Health and Wellness Visits are Transcend differ in price from state to state, as they use LabCorps, so it could. It costs me $200 for each visit, so that is $400 a year. Test is cheap AF though. I get 10 ml vials of test cyp 200 mg/ml for $89 each, so for a year that is $450. Total of $850 a year.
I was able to submit my own labwork to start with my current provider since it was recent. I can also submit my own labs every 6 months. Cost is $120-$150 or so. Total cost of test and bloods would be ~$1100 annually plus the cost of adex tabs which is $45 per 30 1mg. They sell tabs separately, but will blend in oil free of charge.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic