Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Online TRT Options?

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I’m considering options for TRT and wondering if any of the online clinics are favorable for athletes, or patients that prefer T levels above bare minimum averages? Is their cost tolerable?

I haven’t cycled or had blood done in a few years. I’m going to be getting a blood panel done shortly and I suspect my levels are still in the “acceptable range” and the new doc I’m going to be seeing may not support my initiatives.

The thought crossed my mind to have blood panel done via a clinic and explore their treatment options. Not sure if it’s worth chasing or not. Is there any suggestions or a general consensus on the approach?

I’m hopeful. If a guy decides he wants to be a tranny, there’s doctors lined up to help him grow tits and cut his dick off. We should have equal access to medical professionals that can help us.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Seems like the doctor would be more sympathetic now that you’ve been castrated. I just got an email from a place called “opt health” don’t know anything about them though.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
there's a vas deferens between a vasectomy and castration, monsoon ... unless his doctor was in a hurry that day.

my doctor said I was so big he wasn't sure insurance covered vast ectomies .........

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
there's a vas deferens between a vasectomy and castration, monsoon ... unless his doctor was in a hurry that day.

my doctor said I was so big he wasn't sure insurance covered vast ectomies .........
You should be pun ished for that post

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I’m considering options for TRT and wondering if any of the online clinics are favorable for athletes, or patients that prefer T levels above bare minimum averages? Is their cost tolerable?

I haven’t cycled or had blood done in a few years. I’m going to be getting a blood panel done shortly and I suspect my levels are still in the “acceptable range” and the new doc I’m going to be seeing may not support my initiatives.

The thought crossed my mind to have blood panel done via a clinic and explore their treatment options. Not sure if it’s worth chasing or not. Is there any suggestions or a general consensus on the approach?

I’m hopeful. If a guy decides he wants to be a tranny, there’s doctors lined up to help him grow tits and cut his dick off. We should have equal access to medical professionals that can help us.
This place, DEFY come highly recommended

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Most online TRT clinics are ridiculously priced. First I would get bloods to see where you stand. If needed I'd recommend manipulating your T levels by shutting yourself down then get tested again. Obviously you would want two different docs doing the labs.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I use Transcend. Are they higher priced compared to most, yes. However, they don't give a shit if my total test comes back at 1200+ on 200 mg of test cypionate a week, as long as my health markers are good. That does not mean in normal range, that means tolerable. If the doctor doesn't think I am in danger, then I am fine. It is not like a PCM who freaks out when your creatinine is 1.5+, thinking you are in kidney failure. They understand if you are 220 lbs and 10% body fat then you are going to have above average creatinine levels from muscle mass alone and your kidneys are fine. They can also prescribe deca, anavar, peptides, etc... They actually will try and upsell you a bunch of stuff. I just tell them no, I want testosterone only.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I use Transcend. Are they higher priced compared to most, yes. However, they don't give a shit if my total test comes back at 1200+ on 200 mg of test cypionate a week, as long as my health markers are good. That does not mean in normal range, that means tolerable. If the doctor doesn't think I am in danger, then I am fine. It is not like a PCM who freaks out when your creatinine is 1.5+, thinking you are in kidney failure. They understand if you are 220 lbs and 10% body fat then you are going to have above average creatinine levels from muscle mass alone and your kidneys are fine. They can also prescribe deca, anavar, peptides, etc... They actually will try and upsell you a bunch of stuff. I just tell them no, I want testosterone only.
That’s some great information.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011

That sounds perfect! I will get my private baseline test done first to see where I’m at and can reach out to a clinic first. A spot that supports my interest and goals is what I’m after. At 43, I now take my health more seriously, so a dr that can look after me is important.

My new general practitioner is a gay democrat… I don’t think our views would align on trt. Overall, I’m healthy and blood has been good. The main thing I need to watch is my prostate. Both my father & grandfather had prostate cancer.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011

Dr told me the same thing as he taped my dick to my chest to keep it out of the way during the procedure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic