Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
So in short, they're not necessarily scammers but have abysmal communication & delivery and are over priced.
Would I put my name behind a company like that? Fk no and I don't suppose the majority of respectable Vets/Vips/Mods would either even if they were paid to do it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
There isn't any issues or concerns with Napsgear. He is GTG, and has been for sometime now.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Yeah, his issues are done (for now) and people are reporting getting stuff in 1-2 weeks right now. I guess Alin and his father are ****ing with another source now.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
There isn't any issues or concerns with Napsgear. He is GTG, and has been for sometime now.

LMAO... are you serious? Naps has never been gtg. He's a selective scammer, everyone knows that.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Then don't order..NOOB!

Sorry...brother I really thought you were ****ing around. My bad. But I'm no NOOB. You must be in his pocket? I have literally never seen anyone not associated with him say anything decent about Naps.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
I have my own personal experience with NAPSgear as well as my opinions and theories.

Should I dive into the drama that I try so hard to stay out of? hmmm

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I have my own personal experience with NAPSgear as well as my opinions and theories.

Should I dive into the drama that I try so hard to stay out of? hmmm

LAMO... I wasn't trying to hurt feelings. I've said my piece... not sure why it's getting to name calling but that shit doesn't get under my skin at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic