Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Are you running the Tren-E you think might be bunk? It's pretty easy for me to tell when I'm on Tren. Hopefully you'll get lucky and get your gear and hopefully it's legit this time. The dude is a selective scammer if you use him long enough you'll get burned. Let us know how it goes brother.

Yea, naurana tren e. used their bio-mex before, I always get BAD night sweats on tren. Nothin. I was mid cycle too. Didn't wanna put all my eggs in one basket, so kinda my fault I just got used to the 2-3 week, w/o fail.
"Origin post is preparing shipment" is what I get from usps

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
This typically means that the label has been printed but the package hasn't been shipped, correct?

not when dealing with international shipments. I've had tracking say that even after I got my shipment. Int'l tracking is unreliable.

N

NYxSTEELx

May 15, 2013
Totally Agree!

Napsgear has never scammed anyone. There have been major delays over the last year, and this was completely out of his control. This has been explained dozens of times. If you have a concern, I would advice you to visit JuicedMuscle or Outlaw, and post your concern respectfully, and it will be addressed by one of the reps. Its funny, everyone that complains they were scammed, once they receive, they dont say anything even if they did get something. This not only goes with Naps, but with alot of sponsors out there.

There isn't anything shady going on with him. There are/were shipping delays, end of story. If you and your buddy think he is so shady, why do you continue to use him?

A close friend of mine had a few delay in receiving but never anything other than that. All he has said about them is positive and he is very hard to please. I am about to use them any advice you could give me? Who are JuicedMuscle and Outlaw? Great post brother!

:bbq:

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
A close friend of mine had a few delay in receiving but never anything other than that. All he has said about them is positive and he is very hard to please. I am about to use them any advice you could give me? Who are JuicedMuscle and Outlaw? Great post brother!

:bbq:
Nice first post. Why would I want to wait 6 months for an international order if it makes it through customs when I can get my stuff domestic in 7 days?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I've used them, if you have a good Dom source then you Are fortunate but with all the source boards and scamming etc not everyone is so fortunate..

Reactions: ceo
U

uluyanboga

Feb 14, 2013
I purchased three times from Naps 1074 + 421 + 599 usd for total amounts. At my first order I gave wrong address accidentaly. The items shipped and returned. I chat with Kelly from Napsgear. She was very kind and they shipped again with no extra fee. I even get the tracking number both times but could not catch the package. And for the third time we fixed the shipping address and Napsgear shipped it again with no extra fee. They are very trustable. Also the items they sell are very good products. Thanks to Naps

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I purchased three times from Naps 1074 + 421 + 599 usd for total amounts. At my first order I gave wrong address accidentaly. The items shipped and returned. I chat with Kelly from Napsgear. She was very kind and they shipped again with no extra fee. I even get the tracking number both times but could not catch the package. And for the third time we fixed the shipping address and Napsgear shipped it again with no extra fee. They are very trustable. Also the items they sell are very good products. Thanks to Naps

You don't know your own address but we should trust your judgement of a pharmaceutical product?

As LK would say, go kick yourself in the dick.

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Good job naps on getting some shills in this thread.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been looking at the thread. Naps was pretty solid at one time. For years. I'm running some out of date Tren I got from him quite some time ago. That was before all the problems.

I haven't spoken up on his behalf because I don't really know what's going on now.

I'm speaking up because of the two single post non American speaking posters that just look fake and set up. And one puts the site addy?

Come on now. I think that addy should be deleted.

I'm disappointed. I've spoke with Naps in the past and viewed him as pretty solid back in the day. I even tried to help get him a spot back at MESO back in the day.

This just has a shitty WORLD PHARMA feel to it.

I can't say if they are straightened out or not but the tactics being used here show no integrity at all.

HDH

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I've been looking at the thread. Naps was pretty solid at one time. For years. I'm running some out of date Tren I got from him quite some time ago. That was before all the problems.

I haven't spoken up on his behalf because I don't really know what's going on now.

I'm speaking up because of the two single post non American speaking posters that just look fake and set up. And one puts the site addy?

Come on now. I think that addy should be deleted.

I'm disappointed. I've spoke with Naps in the past and viewed him as pretty solid back in the day. I even tried to help get him a spot back at MESO back in the day.

This just has a shitty WORLD PHARMA feel to it.

I can't say if they are straightened out or not but the tactics being used here show no integrity at all.

HDH
I personally think it's funny that naps thought shills in this thread would help. All he did was bump this thread and raise it's ranking on Google. Well that and hurt his credibility.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic