Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
Jeez, are we still going on with this? Everything is fine, and has been for awhile. If you dont like his service or products, its simple, go elsewhere! He never had the intentions of screwing over anyone. The shipping issue, was outta his control. And to my knowledge, everyone has been taken care of. And if you havent, I suggest you get with one of the reps at JM or Outlaw.

I hope the reps at Outlaw are doing a better job than what they used to.....The only real function most reps on that board have is deleting negative posts. And as far as shipping I understand that sometimes shit happens, but when a person is already 6 months behind and still taking orders I mean WTF?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I was there. Shipping issues had started in December. They stayed open through spring.

I don't think they were scamming anyone. Just being irresponsible.

That also wasn't the first time they had that issue. Seems it happens every year or 2.

lol. I was there too. I've been dealing with naps over the last 7 years or so. Please tell me all about his past issues.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
if i was a source and i had to face problems like that it wouldnt be worth it...dw

He's faced those problems and he's still doing business...so I guess it must still be worth it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ you sound like you're a rep for that naps dude or something.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011

It's a popular lab over at elitefitness where he mods at.... Maybe they really like the gear or some of them rep it idk but really who cares either way?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

lol. I suppose maybe I do. But why not say the same about anyone else in here saying anything good about naps? Italian Muscle is a supermod on naps' forum. I think I saw him say something that wasn't calling them "cunts". Must be a rep. Gstacker must be too, I don't think he said anything negative about them.

For that matter, people that heavily bash sources are often repping for their competitor(s). Hell, you must be a rep too! lmao!

Nah, like I said, I've been using them for 7 years or so and always had good service. I say good things about my favorite restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shop, auto repair shop, etc...I fucking wish I got paid for "repping" every place I've ever recommended or said good things about! There must be a way to, huh?

I waited 6 months one time. Other than that the longest I waited was about 4 weeks, so I don't have any complaints. It sucked waiting 6 months yes, but I know a few of their reps pretty well and I was informed the whole way. I believed the reps, and had no reason to believe they were being lied to. I also know from at least one other source and good friend in the general area that confirmed naps did indeed have customs issues, as well as other recent (different) issues.

I can say some good things about a couple other sources if it will make you feel better...but this thread is about naps, so I'd have to find another thread. :)

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
It's a popular lab over at elitefitness where he mods at.... Maybe they really like the gear or some of them rep it idk but really who cares either way?

"Drugsprofiles.com" was a sponsor over there, but not anymore. Sucks, because it was easy to refer people to that site for AAS info...and of course if they clicked on the "sponsor" ads there...well. But I did that as part of my mod job. And everyone knows mods don't get paid shit, not even for supporting the site sponsors. It's all good though. The site gets the revenue and...well...I guess that's it. Hmmm...Fuck, I need to get paid!!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
lol. I suppose maybe I do. But why not say the same about anyone else in here saying anything good about naps? Italian Muscle is a supermod on naps' forum. I think I saw him say something that wasn't calling them "cunts". Must be a rep. Gstacker must be too, I don't think he said anything negative about them.

For that matter, people that heavily bash sources are often repping for their competitor(s). Hell, you must be a rep too! lmao!

Nah, like I said, I've been using them for 7 years or so and always had good service. I say good things about my favorite restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shop, auto repair shop, etc...I fucking wish I got paid for "repping" every place I've ever recommended or said good things about! There must be a way to, huh?

I waited 6 months one time. Other than that the longest I waited was about 4 weeks, so I don't have any complaints. It sucked waiting 6 months yes, but I know a few of their reps pretty well and I was informed the whole way. I believed the reps, and had no reason to believe they were being lied to. I also know from at least one other source and good friend in the general area that confirmed naps did indeed have customs issues, as well as other recent (different) issues.

I can say some good things about a couple other sources if it will make you feel better...but this thread is about naps, so I'd have to find another thread. :)

Good to know, I find anybody suspicious who pimps them.

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011

As long as its an unbiased opinion, I welcome reading it.... That being said though any business arrangement between the person stating the opinion and the source in question should be disclosed.
I know at least 1 Mod on a personal level, and I can say for certain that there are definite perks involved at least in his case...... I can also say with 100% certainty that Naps was heavily protected at Outlaw, and anything negative was censored/deleted.

Best regards.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
if i was naps i would make sure to cover my ass and print in big words...Shipping can take up to 6 months.....I dont know what naps saids about the time line on shipping but to protect his rep he should state shipping could take so long..dw

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I'm nobody...and I've never used naps...but I'n sitting next to 3 good brothers that I've known forever who have used em countless times. I will stamp GOOD TO GO. But then again....I'm just me.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Good to know, I find anybody suspicious who pimps them.

Did you ever personally get ripped off by naps in any way?

Because if not, I find it very suspicious that anyone who never personally had bad dealings with a source to be so vehemently negative against them.

Of course, if you have been ripped off by them (and I don't mean it took 6 months to get your gear, I mean you lost money or got vials of just oil and no AAS) then by all means call them cunts!

for the record, I never said IM pimps naps. I also think he's a good bro.

Man, the way you post it seems like naps must have really done you wrong...and I mean bad!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic