Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

NapsGear is a scammer

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
if i was naps i would make sure to cover my ass and print in big words...Shipping can take up to 6 months.....I dont know what naps saids about the time line on shipping but to protect his rep he should state shipping could take so long..dw

LOL!

Naps is he has taken on more then he can chew. He needs more employees to help run his operations with his kind of volume. OR increase his minimum order or product prices to lower demand.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
LOL!

Naps is he has taken on more then he can chew. He needs more employees to help run his operations with his kind of volume. OR increase his minimum order or product prices to lower demand.

or pay bribes quicker and at higher amounts? Possibly anticipate when crooked officials will decide they want more money? LMAO!

Employees and minimums and all that weren't the issue. Bottom line is that it's an international drug ring and there are risks on all sides. That used to be understood years ago.

In the last 5-6 years or so it seems like people forgot what the fuck it is that's going on and expect this shit to be like shopping on amazon.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
or pay bribes quicker and at higher amounts? Possibly anticipate when crooked officials will decide they want more money? LMAO!

Employees and minimums and all that weren't the issue. Bottom line is that it's an international drug ring and there are risks on all sides. That used to be understood years ago.

In the last 5-6 years or so it seems like people forgot what the fuck it is that's going on and expect this shit to be like shopping on amazon.
We are aware. Those bribes are his bills. It's the cost of building a multimillion dollar drug buisness.

The fact is when you can't get shit through customs you shut down. And not 6 months later.

When buying gear no one should have to expect that they are sending a loan to a source. In my opinion. Naps was getting in a situation where he would borrow from Paul to pay Peter.

If you think that your view will be accepted you are on the wrong board. There are tons of great sources where you will get your product in less than a week. The expectation rises when the standard is raised. Naps is a relic. Not a scammer, just a shitty int source.

Also to clarify, I had a shipment from them that was about a month late. Didn't really bother me. Shit happens. When shit is happening to every customer and you pretend all is good and continue to advertise a 14 day ta you're a fucking liar and not the kind of source anyone has to deal with.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
6 months? fuck that shit, I know Brothers in Arms that planned for their deployments with this guy, after I told them not to do it, and got fucked, zip zilch nada. To me 6 months is a scam or a interest free loan to run your biz?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
We are aware. Those bribes are his bills. It's the cost of building a multimillion dollar drug buisness.

The fact is when you can't get shit through customs you shut down. And not 6 months later.

When buying gear no one should have to expect that they are sending a loan to a source. In my opinion. Naps was getting in a situation where he would borrow from Paul to pay Peter.

If you think that your view will be accepted you are on the wrong board. There are tons of great sources where you will get your product in less than a week. The expectation rises when the standard is raised. Naps is a relic. Not a scammer, just a shitty int source.

Also to clarify, I had a shipment from them that was about a month late. Didn't really bother me. Shit happens. When shit is happening to every customer and you pretend all is good and continue to advertise a 14 day ta you're a fucking liar and not the kind of source anyone has to deal with.

What "view" of mine do you mean exactly? That he's not a scammer? That's a pretty widely accepted view. Even you just stated he's not a scammer, so...?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
What "view" of mine do you mean exactly? That he's not a scammer? That's a pretty widely accepted view. Even you just stated he's not a scammer, so...?
That his problems with delivery are excusable.

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011

People don't like being lied to and dicked around, that is nothing new.

Its pretty simple really, if you can't deliver the product in a timely fashion then you stop taking orders and peoples money until you get caught up.

Its the old Uncle Z attitude, that they are doing us a favor by selling us gear, and that we should be grateful to even get anything at all not matter what the wait times.
You know why peoples expectations have changed in the last 5 or 6 years? Because other sources have shown that that biggest problem some sources have is their attitude towards their customers, and some of these Eastern European guys are the worst.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
I remember 6-7 years ago when Thorus was going through this same thing lol. Nothing has really changed. The newbies became oldies but goodies and the same cycle continues to go round and round. Just a different name and a different time and place. All the same understanding and knowledge sits in our hands. We can get rid of guys like naps when shit like this happens or we can continue to let him rip off the community because essentially that is what he is doing. The only reason he knows he owes people is because they constantly email asking where there gear is. I tell you this go ahead and order form him and never email him again and see if you get what you ordered. That is a scammer in my book I dont care how you look at it. If any d s even took 3 weeks he would be called a scammer and get his little baby feelings hurt and then really scam everyone. It happens all the time throughout the years. Look at CPT316 does anyone remember him? He started taking longer to deliver and was called a scammer and he got later and later delivering and he ended up burning people on the boards for a ton of cash and high tailing it to Florida and staying in an apt right outside of FSU. Holy ghost remember him? a dozen others too. This community takes a new source and when he is new he is on top of his game for a little and everyone jumps in saying how fast and great he is and then most end up scamming because they take every dollar they have and sink it into raws that get seized and end up being broke. What was created was a great reputation because of the members and they think nobody knows who i am and they scam. Never ever trust a source without impeccable references. Just a word of advice. Most of you all know the scammers routine. I dont think they realize that they are always found and dealt with though. Naps had a great reputation once and he thrives off of it now. International sources should be held to a standard all the same. Givem 4 weeks at most. Thats it. If they can't meet it get rid of them. Respectfully,Wake

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
That his problems with delivery are excusable.

Meh. The problems with the delivery are somewhat excusable as that wasn't entirely under his control (I guess it depends on how we look at it).

What I feel he should have done to save his reputation when he found out that packs were being held by customs for bigger bribes is stop taking any more orders until he got that taken care of for certain.

But he paid them and thought that would be it. They decided if he paid them that much then surely he could pay them even more. So they held the packs longer until he paid them a higher negotiated bribe.

Was it excusable that many people ordered during that time he was still open knowing damn well that basically everyone was already waiting at least a couple months or more? How fucking stupid are some people?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I think my subscribed threads is broken. Other threads don't show up in there as having new replies. Just this fuckin tired ass thread. I'm bored with this shit.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Quote: Was it excusable that many people ordered during that time he was still open knowing damn well that basically everyone was already waiting at least a couple months or more? How fucking stupid are some people?

I think this statement says it all.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic