Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Your favorite chinese GH?

Oct 29, 2010
Seems like there have been many different opinions on what works and what doesn't and how chinese product compare to pharm grade?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Nothing beats good ole USA pharm grade products, period. Personally, I think most of the unlabeled shit is all the same stuff, just with different colored tops. Some people like blues, some yelllow, some red. Nothing beat Jintropins for potency. I would get sever side effects if I went to 4ius/ed. I had my bloodwork done while taking the novotropins, and it was pretty good for the the price.. To each his own.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
My favorite is Riptropin.
Im getting ready to try some Pharm grade Omnitrope, But of all the china brands ive tried the Riptropin has been my honest favorite.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i like the elitropin. i have been using it for 1.5 yrs now and dont plan on changing.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
My favorite is Riptropin.
Im getting ready to try some Pharm grade Omnitrope, But of all the china brands ive tried the Riptropin has been my honest favorite.

X2. I have used generic blues, greens and rips and rips are by far the best, noticeably better and worth the few extra bucks. Not to mention they are packaged primo too!

Hawk

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
i like the elitropin. i have been using it for 1.5 yrs now and dont plan on changing.

Im Using the Elitropin Now myself and Just ordered more.
Equal to Rips IMO...maybe better $ per $. Very close to one another, Id be verry happy wioth either of these two as long as there around.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've tried the hygetropins and the riptropins, and I felt the hyges were more potent,but rips were good, and definately better than the blue tops.

M

Megan

Jan 4, 2012
KIGS! If you get some legit ones you'll love them. I think they are one of the most popular GH out there but they are a lot, and I mean A LOT, of fakes out there ;)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
KIGS! If you get some legit ones you'll love them. I think they are one of the most popular GH out there but they are a lot, and I mean A LOT, of fakes out there ;)

Got em and LOVE them !!!!!!!!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
For me the hygeies were awesome and the blues blew. I too agree with the thought that all generics are the same crap with a diferrent color top.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
The non labelled pine greenies manufactured in the old fitropin factory when the name of fitropin went out. I've used every solitary kind and color - I won't even use cheap rips over these.
It's not that there are a lot of fakes , there are not . There are too many up and coming forums and knoobs and sources that are trying to make a buck . I've stuck to the same 1-3 guys for mine 7 years now . It's knowing the supplier. Too many grabbing hands and beggars now to find whom I say- but you can't depend on some members to send you in the right place cuz they or even the source has only been around a year or two . Years not months for sources and references . There are people that bump just to get in good graces but they got no clue. We got people with multiple names bumping themselves. Years is the measure To me 5 years minimum for a significant order.

Last edited:
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
just had my blood done on elitropin and the only reason i keep bringing it up is cause i have used it for yrs now. my igf was 535 so i dont question the legitmacey. I to have used the same guy since prob 04 ish

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic