Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Your experience Andropen

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
On paper it seems like Andropen should be more reasonable for water retention vs sustanon. Anybody with first hand experience?

Thank you,
Sd

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm huge on both- to me water retention is more related to individual make up and lifestyle / many used to consider sust precontest . I don't get water on sust it androprn but long time ago I used omnas which I did but I was not eating right. I think multi ester is best of anything - you get quick hit then delayed levels of other esters. Don't fall into the ideation that you need to be so specific of injection times . People think too much - not needed. Just know if you do with sustenon you will bode similiar with androprn. If water is a worry just stack winny as it builds while it dries . That's why old time bodybuilders loved to stack winny and deca together they cancel out each other's weak points for great combo .

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I am an old time bodybuilder!! My joints would hate me if I used winny even with deca. Diet is always good but I could be a bit more aggressive with my fluid intake. Grew up a fat kid and have always had issues holding water unless I really watch it. I think my ai's are not of the best quality either!
Thanks,
Sd

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic