Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Yohimbe made me sick as hell

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Never again will I take it! I was sick as a dog all day. Vomiting and stomach ache to where I had to leave work. My face was beat red for hours! Anybody else have this happen? I t was the Yohimbe by Ripped Fuel

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I prefer yohimbine hcl as can control the dosage better, and yes too much and I'm a hot mess

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Yohimbe gives me anxiety. I've never been that sick though.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yhomibe has very little of Yohimbine in it which is the actual fat burner other things in there that tend to make people sick.

The synthetic Yohimbine HCI is a 100 times better with out the other nasty sides.

Last edited:
YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I was also thinking..I took it on an empty stomach as well which prob contributed to me being so sick

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I was also thinking..I took it on an empty stomach as well which prob contributed to me being so sick

Yea definitely take it with somthin, the herbal crap is alot worse about making your stomach sour than the synthetic Yohimbine.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yohimbe has been fucking with me too. This is my first time supplementing with it by itself (accompanied by caffeine tabs) and I'm def noticing a change in anxiety and blood pressure. Gets me going early in the morning - rushing like a crazy person to cook my eggs and shit. Good for work too cause I don't notice the sides as much. Take it mid day on the weekend and it's much more beast.

Looking forward to finishing this next week up, logging the results, and rocking with the ECA stack for the following 14 days.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Finally got used to the yohimbe/caffeine combo and went off it to pursue the ECA yet again.

Down 10 pounds since Feb. 15th while running two weeks ECA, two weeks yohimbe.

I like the energy you get from both stacks too, especially when in a caloric deficit.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
The synergy of Yohimbine HCL with caffeine is substantial.

Not sure if you took it with coffee, diet coke or straight out caffeine but when combined it's like the ECA, Ephedrine (Primatine) + Caffeine (dirt cheap tablets 200mg) + Aspirin (82mg), combo- it packs a much bigger punch.

Start with a very low dose (2.5 mg or less) with breakfast but avoid caffeine. As you grow accustomed to it you can add caffeine and/or increase the dose. It is good stuff but it will damn sure let you know if you do too much too fast.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
note to self... Yohimbe and T3=me feeling like shit. I suspect the bp pressure increase...

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Yohimbine HCL makes me feel like crap.Highly agitated and a general horrible feeling, hot and cold flushes at anything over a few mgs. Its very powerful stuff , I cant take it , its not for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic