Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Yk11

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Im in a few sarms groups on fb, one guy i know is using yk and is loving it! He shows pics every day and the boy has shedded fat and looks pretty good, he is a powerlifter and slimmed down quick while using the mk/yk and a few other sarms and loves the yk!

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Im in a few sarms groups on fb, one guy i know is using yk and is loving it! He shows pics every day and the boy has shedded fat and looks pretty good, he is a powerlifter and slimmed down quick while using the mk/yk and a few other sarms and loves the yk!

Guys name is dakoda?

Ive talked to him. He is a rep for a company so take that for what it's worth. And he didn't get jacked over night. However he has made some gains and has leaned up some.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Guys name is dakoda?

Ive talked to him. He is a rep for a company so take that for what it's worth. And he didn't get jacked over night. However he has made some gains and has leaned up some.

yup thats him! yeah he is a rep for the peptide company as well as a few others, and yeah he has been training for a while so he is attuned to know what works for him and waht doesnt...

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
Why not just save the money from all these peptides and low quality generic GH and buy pharm GH that is proven to work, and is of the highest purity? Essentially everyone is using these products to mimic the effects of GH, or increase the release of GH in the body. By the time you pay for all of this, which contains who knows what, you're spending as much as legit GH.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
First of all YK-11 is not a gh mimic item. It's a myostatin inhibitor.

But it lets talk mk because you referenced hgh

Mk-677 does not mimic hgh either it causes the pituitary to intensify the natural pulses.

This does a few things. obviously if it does what it's supposed to it will raise igf levels which is what we are after. And it will do it throughout the day with your own Hgh

This is a new level from the past peps and frequent pinning etc.

also the cost is relatively cheap with going rate around $75 for enough for at least a month. That studies show can increase igf levels around 50% in 4-6 months.

Now I personally don't have a issue buy hgh at least at the 3-5iu a day level. But if there's another way to skin the cat I'm all about it. Science is moving forward and if you (subjectively speaking) are stuck in the past you will be left behind.

I like your enthusim though

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am interested in YK11 and have posted on other forums about it, but there is not a lot of info out there. Same can be said for RAD 140. Very interesting SARMS for sure.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Just added MK-677 and Rad to my T. Keep ya posted.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Ive repped 3 peptide places in 4yrs, 677 never did anything to me really. I was running 2-4iu the whole time i would take it, but id take breaks to assess other things/compounds/etc.

id spend my cash on GH only. you cant even get igf without going to a source now days

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I just posted some comments about my results running YK and GW501516. Amazing results for me. You can find my post under "recovery".

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic