Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Yk11

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
This YK11 is pretty new and I realize is in the "sarm" world but it's pretty interesting. Basically being talked about as a myo inhibitor.

Anyone messed with with it yet? Read about it?

MK-677 is also one that's interesting to me.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Ive been reading up on it quite a bit. Seems like its mechanisms are 2 fold, activating the androgen receptor and as a myo inhibitor. I am really interested in it. Im actually running mk677 & cjc w/ dac right now and logging it on several sites. I just got blood work yesterday to check out my gh and igf levels. Should have results tomorrow or thurs. So far I will say this, mk seems like the first legit oral gh product I have ever seen and certainly ever used. Well honestly its the first I have ever tried as I always viewed oral GH secretagogues as total garbage. This is, however, a legit oral GHRP.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I have mk677 on hand right now too.

I just had blood work done after 2 months on 5iu pre bed TheGreyTops should be back today.

I am thinking of tryin out this yk11 and also Mk677

Dosing the yk11 at 7-12mg splitting into twice a day and the mk677 25mg pre bed and moving my greys to upon waking for the synergy.

Running that for at least a month or so then checking igf levels again. They should be higher.

And if it all works as I read I can see some lean gains being made.

Science is crazy

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
I highly rec the MK677 one. been researchign it for years now. its use has exploded this year it seems. its a great compound. and like Jimmy stated the first oral GH booster that IS NOT BS!

i would rec it with cjc for synergy, but its good on its own also

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
2100 views 3 replies.

Either no one knows anything or it's too geigh to talk about. Lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've done some reading on the MK-677 and it definitely has piqued my interest. One thing that is giving me pause is that I've read that it triggered the same hunger pangs that GHRP-6 does, and since it also is supposed to last for the 24 hours, I'm concerned that I would just eat more and not see the leaning benefit I want from the GH.

I'm interested to hear from those that are using it, whether they've experienced increased hunger.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I started the mk677. Am I more hungry? Maybe but it's not like eat the ****ing trim off the walls like ghrp

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
2100 views 3 replies.

Either no one knows anything or it's too geigh to talk about. Lol

I thought YK11 was the new Y2K or something.....I had NO idea what you were talking about.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Lol no it's a sarm that is being said to do big things. Not much human research at all though for sides etc. one side is sore joints. I would guess some deca may help that and or a collogen supplement

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I've done some reading on the MK-677 and it definitely has piqued my interest. One thing that is giving me pause is that I've read that it triggered the same hunger pangs that GHRP-6 does, and since it also is supposed to last for the 24 hours, I'm concerned that I would just eat more and not see the leaning benefit I want from the GH.

I'm interested to hear from those that are using it, whether they've experienced increased hunger.

Not even close to the hunger from GHRP6. Very slight appetite increase that after about 2 weeks without even realizing it had gone away.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Interested in your numbers from THEGREYTOPS.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Interested in your numbers from THEGREYTOPS.
IGF levels of 310. Baseline was 148 from back in MAY

Not as high as I had hoped.

Will be doing the mk at night and move the gh to the morning and re test in 2 months or so

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic