Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

world's fattest woman engaged to chef

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Folks, don’t adjust your TV, this isn’t a drill. What you are seeing is the real deal. Supersized mother of two children and a model for SSBBW (supersized big beautiful women) websites Susanne Evan, 33, who once claimed that she has a goal to become the fattest woman in the history. Her goal might’ve just gotten a little lard injection because the 342 kg (756 lb.) has recently revealed that she is engaged to marry a chef. Susanne’s fiancé Parker Clack loves cooking for her and the woman says that their marriage was arranged in heaven. So hey, here’s to true happiness and love being blind….very, very, ridiculously blind.
The couple met over the Internet and now lives together with the woman’s two teenage sons at Susanne’s house in Arizona.

On her way to the desired 729 kg (1610 lb.) of body weight Ms. Evan disregards the warnings of the medical experts, who provide examples of people dying of morbid obesity.

World's fattest women is engaged to a chef : theCHIVE

Link for pics

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
She's with Get Some??? I thought he was single? Well good for him finally settling down.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
This is no different than a crack whore marrying a dealer.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
her calves have calves

DC for this I hate you :(

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
That guy should be ashamed of himself. He should be helping her lose weight, not gain it. All he is doing is shortening her life, and for what? Trying to break a world record.. Maybe Im a shallow person, but I would be embarrassed to even be with someone like that. Im not even eating dinner tonite, I just lost my appetite..

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
just like that tiger ate its master she'll eat him when he can no longer afford food. jesus check the pic #5... shallow hal? LMFAO!!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
That guy should be ashamed of himself. He should be helping her lose weight, not gain it. All he is doing is shortening her life, and for what? Trying to break a world record.. Maybe Im a shallow person, but I would be embarrassed to even be with someone like that. Im not even eating dinner tonite, I just lost my appetite..

Maybe she's rich and he's pulling an Anna Nicole Smith maneuver. He just has to cook, drink himself retarded, and fuck a fat roll every now and then and he'll be set when her heart explodes at 35.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic