Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Works of Obama?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Barry could use some thearaputic counseling, seems to angry all the time, wants to hurt people and "sink the ship".

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
What's the punishment for not removing it? Dishonorable discharge?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This like changing The Marine Corp dress covers to the girly man french look. He has purged all the Top Generals with combat experience and is installing pc generals to complete the destruction he started.

HOW does a Commander in Chief with Troops in Combat dying EVRY day not mention them or visit them ??? Only one explanantion, he despises them

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
This like changing The Marine Corp dress covers to the girly man french look. He has purged all the Top Generals with combat experience and is installing pc generals to complete the destruction he started.

HOW does a Commander in Chief with Troops in Combat dying EVRY day not mention them or visit them ??? Only one explanantion, he despises them
Purging military personnel and losing the military elite forces is an easy way to find yourself with a military coup.

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
I would think they see it as a blessing that he doesn't visit.

Gadsden flag = symbol of patriotism. Dangerous to tyrannical governments.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Pretty soon he'll be banning the flag because it "offends" some people - probably him most of all.

It really saddens me when I come across misguided young military people who support him, when he obviously does not support them and the things they stand for.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
Pretty soon he'll be banning the flag because it "offends" some people - probably him most of all.

It really saddens me when I come across misguided young military people who support him, when he obviously does not support them and the things they stand for.

obama_press_conference_sm.jpg

This is one of Obama's current speeches. What's missing?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic