Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Work in progress

jd66

jd66

May 31, 2012
update

Ok so I have not posted in a while but I have been here off and on reading and taking in info...

The elbow is almost totally healed and now working on letting a nagging shoulder/chest injury heal.

When I started back at the gym I was around 155 lbs maybe. I am now up over 165..Not counting the 168.8 I saw after too much turkey and booze this weekend!lol

So still doing a lot of squatting and leg work...Squatting around and up to 215(I can get 3-5 reps here) with more comfort now and going to slowly add to that.

Otherwise doing more traditional stuff like overhead presses and deads...For the nagging chest injury decline seems to be ok and have added more dumbbell work. I find it doesnt bother the injury too much.

And most importantly eating like a mofo way more than before...Usually around 33-3500 calories a day or more. Mostly clean but not afraid to dirty it up a bit.

All in all feeling good and I am in a good groove right now...Planning on "bulking" til around Jan 1. So maybe I will be 175ish by then or more...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic