Joannafit
What's New?

Words with friends

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I play an obscure game that's not really played anymore called "Observe My Surroundings, Interact with People Face-to-Face, and Enjoy Life Beyond a Screen." Anyone else?

I'm with ya on this one, but it's only going to get worse

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
me and my people play words with friends and i'm not ashamed to admit it. i even play with my 9 year old daughter!
and dont even get me started on Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, and Seasons...
i WILL spend hours on that shit until my phone dies. who uses their phone to talk anymore anyways???
i'm also a fan of Tank Wars. unfortunately i've got all the possible upgrades and weapons now so there's nothing more to achieve...

So do they have a monosyllabic version or something?

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I play an obscure game that's not really played anymore called "Observe My Surroundings, Interact with People Face-to-Face, and Enjoy Life Beyond a Screen." Anyone else?

LOL i do the same, me and the electronics dont see eye to eye and more often than not i want to throw it out the damn window. why increase my frustration by trying to play with it :D

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I dont have a smart phone I own a dumb phone LOL

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

How do you play that? Is it a free app or you gotta pay? Is it in iTunes? Is it only on tethered jailbroken phones? Sounds kinda boring actually...

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I just started words with friends. I have 3 games going on and it feels like my friends don't know any words that consist of more than 3 letters...check out High Noon!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic