Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Wondering how to run test as PCT?

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
I've heard of several people running low amounts of test while post cycling. I was wondering if they run their clomid,tamo,and hcg or whatever their cocktail may be along with say 200 mg of cyp or enth? I will be starting my PCT in the next 2 weeks and have never tried this protocol. Any thoughts on this being a good idea or should I just stick to my original plan and prepare for my next cycle in June! Thanks guys.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
huh? sounds like trt to me, not cycling.
cycling would entail actually COMING OFF

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
^^^^AGREED^^^^ I'm going to do it myself for the first time following the cycle im on now

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Do your PCT without the Test , Do it the proper way with your Nolva /Clomid /Hcg or however you have it laid out . A PCT doesnt include Test , hense the reson they say "coming off"

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It's not a true cycle if you don't completely come off of test and let your natty levels recover. Plenty of guys just drop the dose and "cruise" between blasts, nothing wrong with that. You just have to know the facts and decide which is best for you. If you decide to blast and cruise, just know you will likely have to follow this protocol for the rest of your life (if not just straight up TRT), which is fine for soem guys. Other guys like to run a cycle and then recover each time in hopes of someday coming off entirely and being able to produce test naturally. So, you have to weigh your options and make an educated decision about this.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Perhaps the term you would use is "bridging"? Guys that I know don't use test to bridge however. TRT for us old guys. 250mg/week test e. Life is good. You may want to consider proper PCT if you're a younger man.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
PCT = Post Cycle as in no more cycling so you wouldn't run Test or any other AAS during that time frame (whatever that may be).

You can bride, cruise, or run TRT but that's not coming off. Many of us do that and as you age you may also come to that same decision to but it's not part of PCT.

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
Guys thanks for the info. I'm 36 so I think I will cycle off and look forward to my next one in 8-10 weeks. I seemed to of hit a plateau a couple weeks ago so this is probably best for me. Any opinions on how long to wait till next cycle. Probably should start a new thread,oh well.

H

hulked.out

Apr 9, 2012
It depends on how harsh the prior cycle was as far as compounds. If just test E some go 4-8 weeks off. If tren and some other harsh compounds are used its good to come off 12+ weeks from what I've read.

Guys thanks for the info. I'm 36 so I think I will cycle off and look forward to my next one in 8-10 weeks. I seemed to of hit a plateau a couple weeks ago so this is probably best for me. Any opinions on how long to wait till next cycle. Probably should start a new thread,oh well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic