Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Winstrol effects

M

mjc565

Sep 15, 2010
I have a question on winstrol effects. I have been lurking around here for a while now. I'm curious if there really is any fat loss effect while on winstrol or is this a myth? What dosages would be needed to see the loss if there is?

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
Well there really isn't any "fat loss" from any steroid. Dieting causes fat loss. Dieting perfectly while taking steroids leads to losing body fat while keeping muscle.

That being said I'm currently using winny in a cutting cycle. It causes great hardness and has helped me keep my strength up while dieting real hard. So indirectly, it has helped me to lose fat, because it is helping me keep my muscle. As far as some mechanism for burning fat on its own, no steroid does that.

I take 50mg IM EOD. But I'm real conservative. (I'm also taking a couple others, but you didn't ask about my cycle.)

So far I like winny. But I know I'm not getting leaner because of it. I'm getting leaner because of my diet.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
There is no myth, it's just people misunderstanding. No steroids causes fat loss. They work better when combined with fat loss. You can get more of a hard, dry look with them. If your not going through the proper steps to burn fat though, you are wasting your time with winstrol. Another thing,, IMO winstrol isn't worth using if you are over 10%. You won't be able to see results very well.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
As stated above, unless your BF is already pretty low you wont see much of anything. My BF hovers around 12-14% and I don't see much with winny. The muscles are a bit harder and I'm maybe a little stronger.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree with what's been said. When you get below 10% BF, that's when the hardening of winny produces some nice aesthetic changes. I like the stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic