Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

winny dosing

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
So...how much winny would you use to start off a cycle? I have a oral liquid dosed at 25mg per ml...so just trying to figure out where to start...an 8th of a ml may be hard to measure LOL

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Dose it similar to anavar cycles - 10 mg / day is typical. If you can get it down to 5 mg for 2 weeks to start that would be nice, but not critical. I wouldn't get aggressive w/ it tho as it tends to be androgenic - in terms of drying the joints, hairloss, voice cracking, etc.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Yep...what I was thinking...dont want to do too much, more to help with the cut and spare muscle...was thinking of using it the last 8 weeks at no more than 10 a day, but want to start more conservative to be safe. I will use an insulin syringe to try and dose the smaller amount, but may end up watering it down to make it easier to measure. I just dont want to overdo it and end up unable to train because of sore joints...or get a whiskey voice ;)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Yep...what I was thinking...dont want to do too much, more to help with the cut and spare muscle...was thinking of using it the last 8 weeks at no more than 10 a day, but want to start more conservative to be safe. I will use an insulin syringe to try and dose the smaller amount, but may end up watering it down to make it easier to measure. I just dont want to overdo it and end up unable to train because of sore joints...or get a whiskey voice ;)

Easiest is to draw w/ a standard pin and then use that to transfer into the insulin pin for the actual delivery of those really small units. You can drink the winny if you want, or inject.

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
I swapped over 3 weeks ago from var to winny. Really liking it so far 10mg a day.. Let us know how it goes for you..

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
any sides? I don't mind some of the potential sides, but prefer to not have my voice change permanantly LOL (don't really want a 5 oclock shadow either...but that is easier to deal with than the voice...can't hide that LOL)

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My wife did 10mg per day for 8 weeks and loved it.

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
any sides? I don't mind some of the potential sides, but prefer to not have my voice change permanantly LOL (don't really want a 5 oclock shadow either...but that is easier to deal with than the voice...can't hide that LOL)
No sides so far.. Seam to have more energy and water retention from the var is gone..... Think it's really helping with the bodyfat also.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
was doing 12.5mg every other day started getting sore throat after 2 weeks changed dosing to 6mg every day. seems better

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I did 5mg a day for the first week and upped it to 10mg a day (split in 2 doses)...no noticable sides other than the boost in libido LOL...well, that and strength has really shot up :)

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
I was thinking of running a whinny cycle. Curious how long to run one for? Still doing some research on it. Dose I was thinking about would be 5mg twice daily?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
10mg a day would be what is recommended, and split in an a.m. and p.m. dose, so you are dead on there. I think 12-16 weeks is doable, would probably not do less than 8 weeks..just because you want it to have time to actually work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic