Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Will The Dems Contest Trump's Win?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I believe they can do it legally if they wish.....Will they?...If "they" (Dems) do, how do u think the next 79 days that follow will go?...

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ole Hitlery Clinton would spend every last dollar of hers just to try to take down President Trump

Reactions: CFM
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ole Hitlery Clinton would spend every last dollar of hers just to try to take down President Trump
She is part of the Electoral College for NYS, she should be under incitement, but somehow gets to pick the Pres??? WTF is going on in this world!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The Dems will do what they got to do to get power. The only way they'll be stopped is if the win on Tuesday is decisive, and then the GOP/Trump keep their stones and plays hardball.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Dems are already organized to contest anything and have already been fighting to extend voting, etc. So far the US Supreme Court has been ruling that the voting laws, as written, are to be followed (go figure).

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sounds like what u guys are saying, is, it's gonna be a bad day at the "circus"...Again, glad i'm neutral...

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Im just going to vote on Tuesday and then take a nap and then check Facebook on Wednesday :)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The Dems will do what they got to do to get power. The only way they'll be stopped is if the win on Tuesday is decisive, and then the GOP/Trump keep their stones and plays hardball.

TG, correct if I'm wrong, but if they do contest it, won't the UN be called in to oversee the country until the 79 days is up?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I believe they can do it legally if they wish.....Will they?...If "they" (Dems) do, how do u think the next 79 days that follow will go?...

They have been doing that for FOUR years now. Not legitimate, not my president, RESIST. I think November 3rd there is going to be a massive amount of violence on the streets of every major city. My question is what are we the people going to do about it? I know Texas already has the State National Guard ready to go to our major city on November 3rd just to keep this from happening. How many other States will do the same?

The UN has absolutely no authority over the US or our internal issues. There will be a massive uprising if the UN ever sets foot in this county. We don't allow foreign military here.

http://campconstitution.net/why-can...ty,reserved to the States.. or to the People”.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic