Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Why does this still bother me

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
seems to me that they need to worry more about how many dicks they can take in the ass rather then worry about someone on steroids...Only a bitch thinks that way...dw

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
My gym is empty unless a fuck gets in the way of my progress LOL

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Haters gonna hate. I was just discussing this with my friend tonight. I get hated on literally everywhere I go. People just hate on me like no other. It's all out of jealousy. What am I going to do? Call them out? I just let it roll off my shoulders now because it's not worth the time to verbally harass them. I can't take any kind of physical action because it's not worth the shitstain on my record. But, I'm with you GM, I just can't get use to it. It bothers me to my very core that people give me those shitty looks.

I guess the best way to get to them is just get bigger and stronger. I'm betting a lot of these guys are not so perfect if you look into their lives. I've found over the years sometimes the biggest zealots are the biggest sinners.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

Over the summer and part of the spring I lifted lighter and did some boxing, a little grappling and running. I dropped down to 195 and was pretty lean and tan but not jacked. So late sept rolls around and I start lifting heavy again. Once I started squatting again I gained 7 lbs in one week. Then I added some "supplements" and went from about 202 to 217 in 30 days. Now I'm getting the smirks from natty guys in the gym which is 95% of the members where I train. I should just be over this by my age but jeez. I look like an 80s BBer again but jebus I've been at this for 35 years. A lot of this is just muscle memory. All these years of training and all I get is juicer smirks. All I'm on is 200 mg/w of cyp and 200 mg/w of NPP. What would they do if I pulled out all the stops? This shit takes the joy out of BBing. I like seeing my pump come on and all the veins jump out as my muscles get rounder and fuller. I wish these spandex wearing 130 lb-ers would get a life.

Don't even let it get to you brother.I gave caring yrs ago and now just see it as a badge of honor.I love to see all those punks staring at the gym wishing they were pushing the weight I was.I know they talk shit about me using AAS but couldn't care less.Im lifting so much more than guys half my age and get compliments all the time at how young I look.

You're something they wish they could be brother.Don't let the stigma that the govt or media has created about AAS users.Nothing wrong with it. Is it any more wrong than a chick getting fake tits or a big ass?? The only difference is you busted your ass to get there and they only paid a doctor.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic