Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who's got muscle in the garage?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm assuming if it aint US made, you don't want to hear about it?

Prob not. That's why I haven't posted pics of my old WRX or legacy GT that would smoke these fools :D

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Canada is like a cute little sister of the US, all michigan patents and copyrights anyhow from Dodge....haha. I'm 75% french-can so I'm totally busting balls but I had to fire back.....ok here's my daily ride....I'm at work and will try to grab something from facebook or my phone for my weekend toy.

View attachment 3365

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Prob not. That's why I haven't posted pics of my old WRX or legacy GT that would smoke these fools :D

Subbies are badass man. I'd love to have a modestly built 600-700hp STi. I love the awd cars, thats one if the funnest things about the wifes ride 0-60 in 3.7s probably a better time in there but not much better.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Agreed....subaru's whip if tooled up correctly.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Subbies are badass man. I'd love to have a modestly built 600-700hp STi. I love the awd cars, thats one if the funnest things about the wifes ride 0-60 in 3.7s probably a better time in there but not much better.

I got my wrx into the 400's and it was scary as shit!!! loved that thing. My daughter called it daddy's race car. I even had a recaro child car seat for her that matched my interior... Kept the exterior nice and clean. No ricer bullshit.

What an expensive hobby. Especially the legacy. Turbo replacement after turbo replacement. Fucking banjo bolts would clog and starve the turbo of oil.

Cobb Tuning did the engine management on both my subies.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Ive got a 02 WRX out back thats the ultimate money pit man. Its been through a dozen iterations, 4 turbos, Sti motor and tranny. The car is putting a conservative 450 whp down. Talk about a blast to drive, its one of the few cars Ive been in that can actually make use of that power and get it to the ground. The DD is a 12 WRX with a turbo back and custom, I want to say it dynoed at 280hp/305 lbs. The perfect daily driver, unassuming, AWD, and still gets decent MPG.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
My 2nd oldest son got his learner's permit last week.

Took him for a little driving lesson yesterday in the SRT; holy hell I think I was more nervous than he was!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thought I would bump this thread. I used to have a 96 camaro z28. I traded it for a bike I sold. Now I have my current motorcycle.

Hoping to get a wrx STI in the future if everything goes smooth.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic