Who would like to try our products for free?

Discussion in 'The Iron Den Advertisers and Sponsors' started by joe1313, Feb 5, 2015.

1. GearedUp28

GearedUp28 Member

Jan 8, 2015
    I hear your full on the Psyched. I would be willing to try any of your products for free and log them. I am a female competitive Bodybuilder.Thank you! Please let me know. I am new to this site and just trying to get the feel of it here. Am/Pm?? Or Volume or whatever else you have. Thanks again in advance. Kim (GearedUp28)

2. Beltzie5

Beltzie5 New Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Guys thanks for all the feed back I'll pass it on to the Boss unfortunatly I'm no longer repping for IronChamp will see if i can get him to take care of you all

3. Beltzie5

Beltzie5 New Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Everybody spoke to boss ones that where supposed to log and others wanting to log contact him pm me for his email link I don't have enough posts to post link address on here

4. GearedUp28

GearedUp28 Member

Jan 8, 2015
    I'm new to this site/forum. I tried to PM you but I didn't have enough posts, so I got an error. Hopefully now I can PM you with no problem about logging some Iron Champ products. Thanked

5. cynderella

cynderella TID Lady Member

Feb 4, 2015
    Samples are in on my end super excited to start logging them tomorrow

6. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Never got the AM/PM to try and log.

7. Beltzie5

Beltzie5 New Member

Feb 13, 2015
    I sent you a pm with Boss's email send him an email said he would get you hooked up