Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Who is on doctor prescribed TRT?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Aside from the legal ramifications, what's the advantage of a doctor prescribed HRT vs. running it yourself? Of course I realize that medical supervision is usually a good thing.

Im on this shit legally and yes I pay more for it but I still get other gear from other sources and run higher doses but this way I get blood work done regularly and never actually have to come off..............

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Im on this shit legally and yes I pay more for it but I still get other gear from other sources and run higher doses but this way I get blood work done regularly and never actually have to come off..............

So I guess you're saying that bloodwork is the advantage.

T

the matrix

Jun 30, 2011
Dosage is not proper HRT and more antiaging dose from one of those "antiaging" Clinics
Have you had proper thyroid and adrenal panel done along with analysis of testosterone?
Where is your e2?

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
3-1/2 years
100mg 2x a week(Dr. wants me on 300mg/wk)
Not from AAS

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Im on...and this is my field. I have offices.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
the advantage is Grade A Pharm Test for 8bucks a bottle with good insurance vs bathtub test for 50-60bucks a bottle

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
and u should always get ur blood work done even if u are not on supplements.... its free with good insurance lol

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I manipulated my hormones so I would test low so I could get scripted. I used 10 mg of anavar for 3 weeks. Then dropped it for 5 days and got tested. I tested out at 259 ng/dL and got scripted for 300 mg/w. Then they upped it to 400 mg/w. It was a clinic type deal. Basically they are legalized steroid dealers really that just want your blood work and a yearly check-up. I was on TRT for over 2 years taking short breaks here and there, adding in different compounds to a test base on and off. I came off it to let my body rest from it. I went to the doc expecting to test low after over 2 years on and being close to 50. I went through the whole spiel with the doc and had a good endo lined up and ready to script me. I tested in the mid 500s after being off for only 11 weeks. I'm sure it went higher. After another month I put 7 lbs of muscle back on just lifting heavy again. It took about 3 weeks to back that on. I must have had a pretty good test level. Plus I have a very good sex drive all the time on or off. I have used AAS on and off since my mid 20s always taking breaks when I feel my body need it. So I'm off TRT and back to do it yourselfer status.. at least for now.

How do I still recover in less than 3 months after 23hyears of hormonal manipulation? Who the fuck knows. Maybe my approach helps. Maybe part of it is genetics but my younger brother who never touched a steroid is on TRT now and his natty levels are about 1/3 of mine. Go figure. I am type A personality and have always been driven to excel in athletics, academics. I am very competitive by nature and was pretty much out of my tree when I was younger. My personality might have something to do with it.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Id love to get the script just for the legal aspects of things and being able to pull cheap pharm test from the pharmacy would be great too. not to mention i wouldnt have to hide it from the wife if the doc told me i need it.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
the advantage is Grade A Pharm Test for 8bucks a bottle with good insurance vs bathtub test for 50-60bucks a bottle

^^^^ This too. Legality is by far the most important reason for me. I like my freedom and my family.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
^^^^ This too. Legality is by far the most important reason for me. I like my freedom and my family.
Exactly freedom first. On a second note, few insurances cover shit. You have to have pretty good insurance to get your shit covered and often times theyll cover one thing but not another like not hcg or estrogen blockers. There a royal pain in the ass. Dosent mean you cant pay cash its just more than buying off line but often time similar to gym prices. In my book its worth it since your ass is covered and you do know what you will be getting. Down side is you should see the cost of HGH lol. You wouldnt believe it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic