Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Who has used Humulin-r?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dealing with slin, no matter what kind is being injected, there are bound to be some times that the feeling of hypo will come up. As long as it's recognized immediately, taking in carbs at that time will level us off.

I really don't worry about it. I just make sure I'm prepared for the unexpected. It's the unexpected that will getcha.

If I feel it coming on, I immediately ingest carbs and go about my business. Even at the gym. I sweat a little, feel a little weak and go about my business.

I know that the carbs I'm ingesting will take care of the problem. The biggest part to me is how fast I can get those carbs in from the first sign.

HDH

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
pepino...I know the feeling myself and after a similar situation but mine was the issue with the 2nd hit (and I wasnt an insulin novice either).....I thought i had everything covered and several hours later had a crash...feeling like throwing up..dizzy...sweaty...lucky i had some food and gatarade right away

I now ( 5 years later) have hypo issues now and then and NEVER had them before. I personally think i did some sort of damage to my natural system. I NOW have to take metformin when I cut back carb intake.

IF anything to take from it....watch your ass and NEVER NEVER **** with insulin unless you are 100% sure you are prepared for the sides. Start small...extra small to be exact.

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Some good replies, but not one that says if they gained more muscle with it than a cycle without using it. I used Humulin-R and I did notice an increase in muscle size over what I did on a previous cycle using the same amount of AAS. On this and other sites, I notice that when a guy is evaluating a drug, he says great results or GTG or something of that nature without saying exactly how much size did he gain. I think everyone would be interested in how many inches you gained on your chest and arms, so we can compare how we did to the other persons gains.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
pepino...I know the feeling myself and after a similar situation but mine was the issue with the 2nd hit (and I wasnt an insulin novice either).....I thought i had everything covered and several hours later had a crash...feeling like throwing up..dizzy...sweaty...lucky i had some food and gatarade right away

I now ( 5 years later) have hypo issues now and then and NEVER had them before. I personally think i did some sort of damage to my natural system. I NOW have to take metformin when I cut back carb intake.

IF anything to take from it....watch your ass and NEVER NEVER **** with insulin unless you are 100% sure you are prepared for the sides. Start small...extra small to be exact.

Were you taking hgh as well? gh has been proven to cause insulin sensitivity and blood glucose issues and in some cases actually causing diabetes.

I have experienced blood sugar issues, on occasion, and it is almost certainly corollary to using high doses of hgh.

H

heavy hitter

Oct 7, 2013
For me, I find that R peaks at about an hour, and then again about 3 hours later

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Humilin r was the biggest waste of money and time in my experience

P

Pittsburgh63

Jul 21, 2013
For me, I find that R peaks at about an hour, and then again about 3 hours later

Yeah, that's why most prefer humalog for our purposes. Much more predictable with a shorter window for shit to go bad.

Humilin r is still very effective...just gotta pay attention more.

H

heavy hitter

Oct 7, 2013
i eat a lot of carbs during the periworkout window. 250 grams over the 3 hour period and have never had any issues. the availability of R is why I use it and I have had great results. But I could see why some like log

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic