Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who do you dislike the most in the bodybuilding/fitness industry? (Personal Opinions)

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
We have talked about the greatest, the best, the most beautiful and most charismatic bodybuilders/fitness models, but who do you guys think is the worst? We are not hating, just expressing personal opinions on why someone might dislike/not be a fan of a famous bodybuilder/fitness model.

I personally dislike Marc Lobliner. His videos are annoying, his opinions are biased (not allways), and he talks really loud and makes stupid movements with his pecs whilst talking lol.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Arnold Schwarzenegger. The guy was a fraud and a legit undercover Democrat for the Kennedys. He was the first abuser of synthol

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Arnold Schwarzenegger. The guy was a fraud and a legit undercover Democrat for the Kennedys. He was the first abuser of synthol

Kinda shocked by this. Arnold being attacked. I personally prefer Sergio. But those two are my favorite, ever. Bodybuilders look way too big and bloated to me. A lot of people love Zane but he was a little small to me. Haha I'd rather look like Kaz anyway. But anti-Arnold. Didn't see that coming. Like going on Catholic forum and shitting on that son of God.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Kinda shocked by this. Arnold being attacked. I personally prefer Sergio. But those two are my favorite, ever. Bodybuilders look way too big and bloated to me. A lot of people love Zane but he was a little small to me. Haha I'd rather look like Kaz anyway. But anti-Arnold. Didn't see that coming. Like going on Catholic forum and shitting on that son of God.

Would never shit on the son of god... how dare u say that!?!?!?!... especially since today is only the second day of lent

Please don't type out that blasphemy and don't ever compare Arnold the fraud to Jesus the son

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Would never shit on the son of god... how dare u say that!?!?!?!... especially since today is only the second day of lent

Please don't type out that blasphemy and don't ever compare Arnold the fraud to Jesus the son

When I responded and or see your stuff in general I can never tell if you are for real or are just a great satirist/troll who keeps an amazing poker face as a means of combat.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
When I responded and or see your stuff in general I can never tell if you are for real or are just a great satirist/troll who keeps an amazing poker face as a means of combat.

Sorry, but I love jesus so damn much!! And sorry if I've confused u but I'm trying hard to follow my lord and savior thoroughly but I can't hold back with my hatred for arnold.. he's not evil but he's accomplished nothing that matters, he is a kennedy spy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic