Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Which Energy Drink & Why?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
there was one i used to grab if i was running too late to make coffee, i cant remember the name but it was half energy drink and half orange juice. that was some good stuff.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Personally I REALLY miss the old ABB Ripped Force and Speed stack that contained Ephedra. Nothing woke you up or got you going like those.

Otherwise, redline Extreme is nice, or I go with the New versions of Speed stack or Ripped force.... But I still miss the taste and kick of the old ones. LOL... I always check to see if maybe they decided to sneak ephedra back into those.....

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I loved the ABB Ripped Force, miss that stuff! I drink coffee most of the time, but I like the Rockstar Recovery lemonade flavor as far as energy drinks go.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Personally I REALLY miss the old ABB Ripped Force and Speed stack that contained Ephedra. Nothing woke you up or got you going like those.

Otherwise, redline Extreme is nice, or I go with the New versions of Speed stack or Ripped force.... But I still miss the taste and kick of the old ones. LOL... I always check to see if maybe they decided to sneak ephedra back into those.....

ABB Ripped Force was the SHIZZNIT back in the day!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The old formula of Ultimate Orange...that shit was rocket fuel. Mostly coffee now.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Redline's are the shit. Year's ago I drank two of those within a few hours at work and was running(and skipping) around the department the rest of the day.

Low carb Monster's used to work on road trips, but have failed me the last year or so. There's another one called Warrior that seems to do the trick on road trips now. Weird since like you said they're just about all the same.

Coffee is odd. I can drink 2 good size cups and then take a naps literally minutes later. It does however still do a good job at reversing the sedative effect of GABA which I take preworkout http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016

Last edited:
airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I like NOS. Used to drink 1 a day lol. Now I only have like 1 a week.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
there was one i used to grab if i was running too late to make coffee, i cant remember the name but it was half energy drink and half orange juice. that was some good stuff.

I know amp carries an orange juice product.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I heard b12 injections usually don't have an impact unless you are deficient already. If I knew it was a noticeable difference in energy I would absolutely go about getting some.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic