Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Whey Isolate?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Who makes the best Whey Isolate? I am currently using Isopure and wondering if there is something better.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I'm a big fan of nutrabio. I cant eat milk chocolate without getting a runny nose and I''ve tried all the brands and the nutrabio stuff is the only one that don't clog my nose,for years I just ate a benadryl before consuming my shake. Not any more,plus they make it and not relabel it like most places Bulk Whey Protein Isolate.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I love ISOPURE pure whey isolate and mixed clean. Worth the couple extra bucks. Oh banana tastes like a banana and the snosberries taste like snosberries......

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Sorry forgot to add this GNC has isopure expired all the time because of asshole price of the stuff there so check ebay for the packets tubs etc. Try the fruit punch you will be surprised.. They still perfectly good.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Isopure is good stuff. I want to try out that nutrabio whey.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you check the dates at gnc and find stuff about to expire you can buy it for super cheap. And it's not gonna hurt.

I like Isopure as well. My only grump about it is the salt content

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Isoflex by Allmax Nutrition is the beat isolate ive ever had. All the flavor taste awesome too. You wont be disappointed G&G.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Thanks guys for the feedback.......

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Its not whey, but Ive been using it for a month now in place of shakes, ALR Industries (ALRI) HumaPro Protein... I never thought I was lactose intolerant, but I must be a little, this stuff doesnt bloat me at all- I can eat again an hour or so after taking some postworkout and not feel so full... And my recovery is just as good as when I was taking 6 scoops of syntha 6 a day...

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
^I should add Ive never been one to jump on the next big thing, but I got some on sale and think Im gonna stick with it...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'll throw up a x2 on the HumaPro.....its good stuff

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
How much are you takin Mayo? Im burning through the shit...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic