Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Where is RGIII Going?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I saw the Rams are open to trading the second pick, I would bet Dan Snyder works out a deal to land RGIII in Washington this April.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I saw the Rams are open to trading the second pick, I would bet Dan Snyder works out a deal to land RGIII in Washington this April.

I say Redskins... although they are as equally inept as the Browns. I think RGIII may be better than Luck... maybe. You just never know. Whoda ever thunk that Manning v. Leaf would have ever been a debate for going #1?

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
Robert Griffith III quarterback from the Baylor University. Im wondering if Snyder will be afraid to pull the trigger on RG3 after Campbell did not pan out too well for them.

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
I say Redskins... although they are as equally inept as the Browns. I think RGIII may be better than Luck... maybe. You just never know. Whoda ever thunk that Manning v. Leaf would have ever been a debate for going #1?

Leaf??? LMAO, I think I saw that guy outside my gym peddling rec, drugs!!!!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
washington doesnt have anything to trade. he'll end up in Cleveland and Peyton will go to washington and they'll be in the same position they were in with McNabb

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
washington doesnt have anything to trade. he'll end up in Cleveland and Peyton will go to washington and they'll be in the same position they were in with McNabb

Outside of him never being able to pass the same due to the injury, I would never utter McNabb's name in the same sentence as Manning... just sayin

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

Peyton is a far superior quarterback then McNabb ever was. McNabb never impressed me. McNabb hasnt done shit since he went to the superbowl and lost..

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I heard Washington was trying to bring back Duante Culpepper lol (jk)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic