Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

When was the last time you shit your pants?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
There was this one time where a fart kissed the cloth but only once.....I'll shit on the side of the road before I hold it for a rest stop bathroom.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
A few months ago I sneezed real hard & shit myself in the process... took an entire roll of TP to clean my ass & underwear.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I gotta say this.... Every response no matter what is hilarious in this thread.....I even laughed at my desk at the title alone! lol

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I feel like now I am the only person on here that doesn't pay a chocolate gift to his underwear on a regular basis.

Maybe I'm just weird.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
2 years ago I was super sick. Threw up and shit my boxer briefs at the same time.
Every single time I threw up, I would shit. I probably did that 5 or 6 times throughout the night.

Lmao mine is similar to this. I was really sick, think I had food poisoning from something. I was being a pin cushion for some medics, trying to get an IV in me to get me hydrated. I got poked about 6 different times and they couldn't get in my veins cuz I was so dehydrated (or they just suck ) but each time it made me woozy after the failed attempt and I'd start sweating balls. Then the final time I was about to puke and pulled the trash can to me and BAM, puked and shit my pants! It was a case of what I call POMA, piss out my ass. This was a few months ago.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Lmfao! Thanks for the laughs! I caught the bathroom just in time this weekend. Luckily just a nasty skid mark it was one of those that u are shitting as u still trying to sit down on the throne. Another second would have been in my pants for sure.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
what's wrong with you people!!! LOL :)

Can't say I have shit my pants...must be a guy thing

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Four years ago. I was on Alli (orlistat) got drunk and shit orange oil down my leg.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
hate to disappoint but the answer is still no lol

please, I have no shame, if I shit my pants, I'd say so :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic