Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

When To Use Higher Testosterone When Oestrogen/Bloat Sensitive

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Testosterone is better cycled (for higher doses) for those who do not tolerate it well, it needs not be completely avoided but rather embraced at specific times. So if you are one of those people that after a few weeks on some modest Testosterone doses ends up looking like a puffer fish and/or gains allot of fat easily then here is how and when to use to add size to the frame without all the unwanted extras.

Firstly make sure you use higher Testosterone from a low body fat state where you are already in a solid/hard condition, when it is time to embrace Testosterone to blow out then you need to drop everything that you may be using, the only things along side you should be using is some low Trenbolone at 300mg weekly (based on acetate ester), Masteron propionate which should be around 225mg weekly, Aromaisn which will depend on you as an individual however 2 or 3 25mg tablets used each week should be enough as you don't want to completely destroy you oestrogen as you want to grow and from this hitting Testosterone (I would use enanthate) in the 800-1000mg weekly range and go for 8-10 weeks; bigger guys may go higher but should already be experienced in this. Ideally some HGH; 8ius (good generic) would do you allot of good here; 4ius twice daily.

Ensures your diet is not excessive in sugars if your prone to fat gain, if your using HGH it will not matter as much but still don't go crazy, just eat for what you need to eat and get your training sessions in at the gym obviously.

From the end of this stage, reduce Testosterone to 150-250mg weekly, add in anabolics such as EQ or Nandrolone and adjust Trenbolone & Masteron to suit, keep Aromasin at same level for first week after the reduce/remove as required.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
sorry if this sounds harsh but.....wtf did I just read? That was the most non scientific contradictory writing I have ever wasted my time on.

"Testosterone is better cycled (for higher doses) for those who do not tolerate it well" Both men and women have testosterone in there body. They begin to fall apart as hormone levels decline so how would "one not tolerate it well" yet they fall apart when they start to lose it? You get old, your hormone levles decline, you get fat, you die. Not you hit puberty and you die from a hormone spike likely the dangerous culprit being testosterone.

"Firstly make sure you use higher Testosterone from a low body fat state". Last time i checked Testosterone is very beneficial for BF loss.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
People who suffer with estro issues tend to have allot of problems with things like test, d.bol etc. If the estrogen gets high then they often bloat up badly and then gain fat at a faster rate. This was taken from another forum, its context is not very clear here because everything else that is being said at the forum isn't been put in this post but Testosterone does not make everyone lose body fat, allot of people will get fat on it without allot of attention to their diets; people get bigger/thicker but many will gain fat when they use anything over modest for periods of time without everything else being balanced off. Most people don't have a clue about balancing off hormones and even those that can do it well will often opt for other drugs to be used over test most of the time because of its ability to wreck peoples physiques

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic