Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

When to take your Anti-E's

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I take my AIs throughout my blasts because my estro seems to run higher than the norm. Just because you may not have sides doesnt mean your estro isn't high. Bloodwork can tell you exactly what's going on. I started doing it throughout my blasts when I had my estro checked once and it was 163 and I had zero sides. No tender nips or nothing. No bloat either. This is just me though. I run heavy cycles and now it's going to be high anyway. So when you adjust your AI bloodwork is really the only way to know what's going on.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Just for the record not everyone thinks like this, I couldn't disagree more with this. I run an AI throughout any of my cycles. I adjust doses depending on what I'm running and how much, but all of that estrogen is affecting you whether you can feel it in your nipples or not. Those old school bodybuilders didn't all "do just fine" only certain ones that were blessed were able to take higher doses of gear without issue. Most ancillaries have very little sides and were designed to be taken for long periods of time by people with already compromised immune systems, I'm not a fan of Nolva but I've never heard of anyone having issues with a mild dose of most AI's. Let me say though that I'm not a doctor and I'm only relaying my personal experiences and what I've researched.

For me......I run my gear as long as I possibly can without taking any anti e or anti aromatase drugs

See.....to many guys take a bunch of crap just for the sake of taking a bunch of crap

that is a nasty cycle to be caught up in not to mention expensive

I have to have caber, I have to have adex, I have to have nolvadex, I have to have selegiline, prami, bromo.....letro....this list goes on and on

Fact is .... that for decades BB'ers had NOTHING to take other than their test, deca, dbol and they all did just fine

Kills me when I see some young guy about to run his first cycle talking about all the ancillaries that he has already lined up

I have said it before and I will say it again....dont take a bunch of extra drugs just for the sake of taking a bunch of extra drugs

Keep nolva and adex on hand and use it on an as needed basis

Don't forget guys.....all these ancillaries also come with a host of nasty sides......

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
before bed

when cruising, a light dose,

when blasting, a heavy dose

(exemastane)

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012

Last edited: