Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's up Iron Den

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
How's everyone doing? This is a great board , glad to be on here with all of you guys and ladies! Wanted to say thanks ... I been around for a minute and heard a lot of good things about this board and its all been true so far. Very welcoming and everyone is cool.

I'm Rhino and some of you may know me from other boards and some may not. I'm a different type of member on other boards and I help out as much as I possibly can with the members of those boards. I been training for over 22 years and have a vast knowledge in every area. I'm 5'7 230lbs & climbing with visible abs , so lets just say I drink A LOT of milk ... :) I will be here for a long time and hope to eventually help the members here as much as possible as I do on other boards. I am in the US and I'm on east coast standard time and love the spring ahead more hours of sunshine!!!

With that said thanks again for having me and everyone being as cool as you all have been. It's much appreciated... I'm really enjoying this board and all the threads I've read so far and posted on.

RHINO

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
Basskiller what's up brotha!!! I have heard a lot of good things about this board ... Trying to get INVOLVED on here !

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
Kbordner what's good ... Originally For The Bronx... But still on the east coast also... Jersey spent a lot of time in Hoboken, seaside heights, belmar, wildwood, LBI, Jensons, Midway cheesesteaks & sausage & peppa's stand FORGETABOUT IT ... jersey city, union city, mahwah, Garden state plaza...Paramus mall, Short Hills, Great adventure !!! GOOD TIMES bro!!!

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Kbordner what's good ... Originally For The Bronx... But still on the east coast also... Jersey spent a lot of time in Hoboken, seaside heights, belmar, wildwood, LBI, Jensons, Midway cheesesteaks & sausage & peppa's stand FORGETABOUT IT ... jersey city, union city, mahwah, Garden state plaza...Paramus mall, Short Hills, Great adventure !!! GOOD TIMES bro!!!

I have a tear in my eye Brother!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic