Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What Should be a Staple to your Supp Regime:

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
NutraPlanet Flying Ninja Monkey Tears (1 ampule): Discount Flying Ninja Monkey Tears Supplements

Manufactured By: NutraPlanet
Flying Ninja Monkey Tears (1 ampule)

Shipping Methods
USPS (APO/FPO, PO Box, International, Domestic), FedEx Ground/Express (Domestic, International)
New Flying Ninja Monkey Tears: Limited Supply!

Ask any bodybuilder and they'll tell you that the most anabolic substance available today are the rare tears of a flying monkey. The problem: flying monkeys have become scarce due to the harsh treatments from Hollywood, causing a massive decline in population from entertainment exploitation and corporate greed.

Now on the endangered species list, the wondrous myotropic properties of the rare flying monkey tear has become legend; and often spoken as mythical lore. Never again has this legendary substance been available to mere mortal men.
Until Now…

NutraPlanet has been breeding cage free Flying Monkeys -- raised on organic-antibiotic free, black angus beef and pure filtered water. Our Flying Monkeys are far superior in stature and potency due to their intense ninja training and precision supplementation*, yielding a proprietary specialized extract of tears far superior to any other brand.
Don't Be Deceived by the Imitators or the Haters!

Many substandard and shady retailers have attempted to imitate and even pass off their own brand of Flying Monkeys but independent lab testing conducted at the NutraPlanetarium™ has revealed these are simply genetically modified non-flying chimpanzees…pathetic!

Jealous retailers who are unable to (or unwilling to) take the time and passion to breed a super specie of Flying Ninja Monkey have spread unsubstantiated lies discrediting the time-tested and proven track record of these naturally occurring anabolic constituents.

NutraPlanet Flying Ninja Monkey Tears: The New Standard

NutraPlanet Flying Ninja Monkey Tears are humanely cultivated and certified by 3rd party qualitative/quantitative testing and free from heavy metals and microbials. NutraPlanet has set the precedence for quality, purity, and potency of Flying Ninja Monkey Tears. Never Settle for Less!

*Flying Ninja Monkeys use only GMP NutraPlanet® Bulk Powders: Independently 3rd party tested for identity, potency, heavy metals, and microbials!
Customers who bought Flying Ninja Monkey Tears (1 ampule) by NutraPlanet also bought
Customer Reviews for Flying Ninja Monkey Tears (1 ampule) by NutraPlanet

Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.

Currently 5/5

Worth the walls of screaming spiders... By: Michael

Review posted on: Mon Feb 21 11:06:12 -0600 2011

After crawling through the necrotunnels of Kbr'Trercht and vanquishing the powerful sorcerer Agthranthsreth and his hordes of soul-liquefying seven legged oblivion hounds, I finally found the one remaining source of Nutraplanet’s famed Flying Ninja Monkey Tears. Shivering with anticipation, I chanted the seventh unknown incantation necessary to prevent the monkey tears from scattering my body across the seventh dimension. The quest was long and hard, but they were finally mine. I pulsed the flying ninja monkey tears on an EOD schedule. Never have I seen such vascularity or size gains. After this cycle, I weigh in at around 465,311 pounds, with 95% of that being lean mass gains. Yesterday, I hit a new bench PR, at 1,000,050,000,004 pounds. Obviously, this stuff works. So when you’re quaking with fear at the sight of the onyx plated spear-demon known as Trcht’grorth, waiver not, for the body you’re looking for is not far beyond his terrifying gaze.

Was This Review Helpful? Yes / No | 9 out of 9 users found this review helpful

nutra planet you funny monkeys By: Gavin

Review posted on: Mon May 02 07:50:32 -0500 2011

what your out of stock? but i need the monkey tears to really hit that extra rep in the gym. Nothing better than a dose of flying monkey ninja tears before a workout

Was This Review Helpful? Yes / No

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You know from a veteran I thought you'd know better than to go posting sources in the open like this... Damn fool... Somebody ban this jackass!!!! =))=))

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
sounds like a gateway drug to me

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'm gonna show this to my brother and he's gonna go out out and buy some of these monkey tears and they will collect dust on his dresser with his penis enlargement pills, his shake weight, his p90x, and every new "testosterone booster" GNC sells, but he will SWEAR they worked for the week he took em...
LMFAO

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So how many folks do you think got halfway through and googled "flying monkey tears"?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
the question is...., how do they make monkeys cry?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic