Latest Member
jacobss

What is HARDCORE?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
hardcore is...
when you stop in the middle of sex and down a shake to stay in positive nitrogen state.
doing a doggy style with hands on her hips and practing most muscular pose.
that bottle of corona you're drinking makes you fantasize about sustanon amps that big.
spending sunday unable to walk.
don't think I'm alone here.:)

Def not alone although I do the hands on hips most muscular... hands on my hips that is.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hardcore is walking through the airport with a "shut the fuck up and train "shirt on glaring down all the dirty looks you get ;)

I would say I qualify.I train 3 days a week in an auto shop .With implements that are tough and mostly homeade.The shittier the implement in training the better the nice implements in competition seem.
When you eat and breathe around your sport you are hardcore.
I realized how dedicated I am .We had a business trip a few months back.All I asked for was to be dropped off for a few hours at a gym ,any gym.They said well we dont know if we will have time.I almost freaked .How dare they expect me to miss a training day! I ended up training by myself an hour befpre we left.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Hardcore is doing it...and doing it again 10x harder with no letup and no flinching.

No pain, no gain!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Hardcore is.....

Your work colleagues are used to seeing you with bloody eyes from heavy squats

planning your work wardrobe around when you'll have torn up arms from your bench shirt

and I really like the post above about the sustanon amps the size of a corona

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic