jacobss
What's New?

What have you seen Driving?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay, thought this would be good, we all see some crazy stuff while driving our cars. So post up what you've seen.

Today takes the cake on what I've seen people do while driving. So I'm flying on the expressway and I start approaching one of those smart cars going really slow, and I mean like 20 under the limit. So my natural instinct is to look at the driver and see what the hell they are doing? AND why the hell they are driving so slow to cause a major accident. What I saw next has been burned in for eternity...

I look right over and see a old guy with glasses on, no hands on the wheel, with a bowl of cereal up to his face, and a spoon in the other hand trying to eat this bowl filled to the rim with milk and cereal, and he is swirving into other lanes, but he's acting like he's sitting at the kitchen table. Next thing I was waiting to see was a newspaper getting opened up.....LOL Now, there is a shit ton of stuff to eat in the car, an actual bowl of cereal was never one that crossed my mind.....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My cousin used to be the master, eating a burger, smoking a cig, smoking his bowl, drinking a soda, driving with his knee. Needless to say I do not like to drive with him still to this day.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
A car in front of me going extremely slow on the interstate...
Go to pass them, look over, and it's a kid driving.
Not a sixteen year old, like even fifteen, but like a nine year old kid whipping a Lincoln Towncar on I-95.

Saw a kid taking a bong hit while driving with his knee one time... It was a Roor too, so he gets credit for that at least.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Saw someone hitting a crack pipe up in Seattle, swerving all over the place trying to steer with the forearms and lining up the lighter and the pipe.... fucking jackasses!

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
A guy tieing off his arm at a phone booth. I was at a stop on the subway, so I wasn't driving.heroin? Or what ever they shoot in the Viens. Hey maybe a noob doing steroids like in the movies.lol

Last edited:
Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Watched a couple having sex in the back seat of a truck once going down the interstate. His buddy was driving and trying to watch and this guy was banging the hell out of this chick. I could not pass them because they were swerving so bad...and I was watching lol.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
I used to go out with friends to see how many times we'd get pulled over for no reason, all while driving normally. This was a military town, and we were young kids driving reasonably nice cars.

One time we had a cat on board, and I believe I had handcuffed myself to the "oh shit" handle. Nothing that could be seen from behind when we were pulled over. No big surprise when the cat bailed, lol. Fumbled around and finally found either found handcuff keys or the officer unlatched the cuffs. Got the cat back into the car after some hunting.. No tickets, of course.

Figured we may as well waste their time a little, since this was a recurring theme... Not suggesting that cops are otherwise like this - I don't think most would have the time or patience to go pulling people over willy nilly, thinking can may get them on something after the fact.

Basically, I haven't seen much of interest, just random exotics and people wrecking into shit. :p

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Saw a jeep cj going down the inerstate dudes driving,Chick in his lap riding him for all she was worth.......God lover she was cute AS HELL!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
A buddy of mine is a highway patrolman.... he tells this story of pulling over a semi that was swerving.... figured he was just running on no sleep or something.... as he's talking to the driver he hears and smells something strange up in the cab so he steps up to look....

the dude had a hot plate on the passenger seat and was cooking eggs

Personally, I've only seen the usual makeup and shaving B.S> that gets us bikers killed... pisses me right off.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Ive seen my buddy run thru a deer on a sportbike. Ive seen a guy intentionally hit a women with a car.she flew up on the hood and was hanging on for dear life. He hit an ebrake and launched her down the gutter sliding a good 50ft. Then turned back around to try and hit her again.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
A few years back I was driving down interstate 10 in houston tx late at night headed home after work when I spotted a car swerving hard from lane to lane (4 lanes each way). I decided to hit the gas and flew right by him and as I did I looked over at him and his head was laid back on his head rest and it was obvious he's had passed out!! After passing him and getting about 20-30 yards ahead of him, I looked back in my rear view mirror and see him smack right into a retaining wall going at least 60 mph and then sling shots to the other side of highway hitting the other retaining wall and spins out of control (i couldn't believe he didn't flip). I kept going and call 911. Now as I'm writing this I look like a dick for not putting it into reverse and checking on him, but anyhow there only could of been so much I could of done for him.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Ive seen a power transformer blow up and shower cars with molten stuff and all the lights in the neighborhood went out,that was cool,,been clipped by a oncoming car at night going the wrong way down the freeway with no headlights on in Montana,,we hit side view mirrors,he was going 100 plus ,,numerous bad ass accidents of other folks,,,,shit just the other day was hitting a crack pipe in Seattle,.lol. no seriously seen lots of stuff from the drivers seat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic