Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

what happened to PGF2A

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
To my knowledge, it can be used to induce birth in cattle since it fires up smooth muscle so well. About 15 years ago I was on the fence about using it, but still tried to get a coworker who also had livestock to get some for me...never panned out. Now I have ulcerative colitis and I couldn't imagine the measure that it would destroy me.

Have you tried Arachidonic Acid though? They only over the counter supplements I see value in are whey, creatine and AA. Arachidonic Acid is basically a precursor to PGF2A, basically the ingredient for your body to make it itself. At a point about 6 years ago even with test and dbol I was struggling to put on more than a couple pounds in a months time, I used Arachidonic Acid and put on 5 solid pounds in 3-4 weeks. The catch was that it destroyed my volume for months and months after. Not a bad trade off because I'd fail with less reps each set but still put on a little muscle and the pumps were painful and glorious.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
To my knowledge, it can be used to induce birth in cattle since it fires up smooth muscle so well. About 15 years ago I was on the fence about using it, but still tried to get a coworker who also had livestock to get some for me...never panned out. Now I have ulcerative colitis and I couldn't imagine the measure that it would destroy me.

Have you tried Arachidonic Acid though? They only over the counter supplements I see value in are whey, creatine and AA. Arachidonic Acid is basically a precursor to PGF2A, basically the ingredient for your body to make it itself. At a point about 6 years ago even with test and dbol I was struggling to put on more than a couple pounds in a months time, I used Arachidonic Acid and put on 5 solid pounds in 3-4 weeks. The catch was that it destroyed my volume for months and months after. Not a bad trade off because I'd fail with less reps each set but still put on a little muscle and the pumps were painful and glorious.

I was going to try AA a long time ago for something else. I'll have to go through my old notes, but it was more on the emotional/behavioral side of things (maybe methylation related.. I think that's what I was researching at the time). You have any idea where to source it? At that time, there was only one supplement of it available, and it's long gone. While there are others, they are all rebranded garbage on Amazon. Also looks like it's available internationally as a pharmaceutical.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, this stuff was destined to be where it is now these days....gone and not used, lol.

I got close to using it a few times, but each time, in the end of thinking about it before pulling the trigger, I just never thought it was worth it to even use. What small percentage it gave was not worth the shitting, painful injects, and overall cramping and feeling like pooh.

I remember a bunch of guys using it.....The Ranger, Big Brother Val, and many others.

At 47 now, it's definitely out! lol.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023

I recently heard about AA. When I tried matching the marketing material to the scientific journals my opinion was inconclusive. I was actually going to post and gather peoples experience.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
strictly curious- Wasn't IP the main guy selling this or tokkyo?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
strictly curious- Wasn't IP the main guy selling this or tokkyo?
No idea this was back in 99-2000. All I think I can remember was 50ml, vet mfg, label was in Ibero-Romance language.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic