Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

what happened to PGF2A

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Back in the day 99 to 01 it was all the rage. I tried it a few times but when I ended up vomiting and defecating all over myself in a bathtub at a hotel in Southern Italy I threw it out.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
i think you just answered your own question hahhahaa

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
i think you just answered your own question hahhahaa
You make a good point lol even though vomiting is suppose to be an uncommon side effect. On the other hand people are willing to suffer for enough reward.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
What was it used for again besides weightloss lol.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
What was it used for again besides weightloss lol.
If I recall originally to terminate dog births maybe help with contractions.

PGF2a Increases The Signaling Pathways of Calcium and Intracellular Calcium:

PGF2a also, known to increase the signaling pathways of calcium and intracellular calcium. These are somehow essential as part of the many different stages of myogenesis that help in the success of muscle growth. Further hypothesized that the PGF2acould regulate the growth of the skeletal muscles.

However, the growth brought by PGF2acomes out via an NFAT-dependent pathway. Prior to these data, these only implicate a novel function for the PGF2ain the growth of the skeletal muscles. However, there is also a novel intersection between NFAT signaling pathways and prostaglandin.

PGF2a Increases The Nuclear Number and Muscle Cell Size:

The hypothesis suggesting that PGF2ahaving an essential role to play in the growth of muscle cells involved the differentiation of the main muscle cultures. They were treated with PGF2adoses or a synthetic analog of the PGF2a.

After twenty-four hours, most of the cells have been differentiated. They have also been known to form several multinucleated cells.

Even if there is no such thing as a difference seen between the drug-treated and vehicle-groups at twenty-four hours, after forty-eight hours, the myotubes that were treated with a drug are bigger in size than the vehicle. This only suggested the fact that PGF2acould regulate muscle growth.

PGF2aIncreases The Size of Myotube:

PGF2aincreases the size of myotube as it facilitates the fusion of muscle cells. In the fusion of the myoblasts, it creates a multinucleated cell. The growth of cell occurs by way of the fusion of various muscle cells with a nascent myotube.

This increases the cell size and the myonuclear number. In the treatment of 10-6 M PGF2a, an increase occurred in the myotubes percentage with 5 or even more nuclei. There was also a parallel decrease in the so-called percentage of myotubes with 2 to 4 nuclei.

Prior to this dose, shown to bring out maximal effects using smooth muscle and cardiac cells. The data suggested that it could increase cell fusion with the myotubes that help facilitate an increase in the size of the muscle cell.

The Mediated Muscle Growth of PGF2aOccurs Via FP Receptor:

In determining the role of endogenous PGF2a in regulating the myonuclear accretion, cells were applied with a competitive and selective FP antagonist.

In that data released, it suggested that PGF2a muscle growth induced is mediated by way of an FP receptor. And, the endogenous PGF2a needs for the growth of muscles.

PGF2a Increases the Myotube Size by Way of a Dependent Pathway of NFAT:

The main myoblasts actually infected by way of a control retrovirus or a retrovirus that expresses VIVIT. The NFAT transcriptional activity further analyzed in the cells that contain an NFAT responsive luciferase reporter construct.

The activity of a luciferase further increased in the cells that treated with the 10-6 M PGF by ninefold. The combination of these data highlights that PGF2aactivates the NFAT signaling in the skeletal muscle.

PGF2a Induces the Growth of Muscles:

PGF2ainduces the growth of muscles. And, the specific agonist of FP receptor can activate an increase in the nuclear number and myotube size that is the same with PGF2a. The growth of muscles inhibited by the AL-8810 which is a particular FP receptor antagonist.

Other Studies Demonstrate PGF2a:

There are also other studies that demonstrated PGF2aand its role in increasing protein synthesis in the skeletal muscle cells. It also further activates both protein synthesis and cell fusion. This could also regulate hypertrophy of the skeletal muscles.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Ive never heard of it either. Must not have worked so well in humans/ real world. Or got too expensive. You tried it so did you know others that got results before u experimented?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Ive never heard of it either. Must not have worked so well in humans/ real world. Or got too expensive. You tried it so did you know others that got results before u experimented?
I did not use it long enough to notice results. Thing is I'm a very violent vomiter. I will vomit bile for hours, oh and it sound like I'm being tortured. If something makes me vomit I won't do it again. For example I don't drink, ride rides, spin in circles, passenger in a car, eat or think about eating fish, and smell or syntheticly make cadaverine to name a few.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
You make a good point lol even though vomiting is suppose to be an uncommon side effect. On the other hand people are willing to suffer for enough reward.
True about the vomitting not being common, you're right... it was typically known for insane diarrhea.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
If I recall originally to terminate dog births maybe help with contractions

Possible... I thought that was more for Cheque drops.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Violent vomiting and insane diarrhea. Sign me up!

I better end up looking like Wendy the Whippet for this much suffering.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic