Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

What gear help you keep your gains?

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
So after reading the thread that most your gains from dbol are lost.
I would disagree with this. Perceived gains are lost, but what's really happening is water weight and glucose storage is depleting, not real gains.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
Gains retention is mainly diet, training and rest dependent.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
How long are you recommending to cruise?

Whether you do blast/cruise or cycle on/off I think the times should be equivalent. If you blast for 8 weeks then you should cruise for 8 weeks etc.

Just my opinion. I saw that someone on here stays on 1.5 grams of test ALL THE TIME. Seems crazy/dangerous/expensive to me but the guy was huge.

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
Post cycle recovery. How fast your natural T bounces back. Low test for extended periods of time after a cycle leaves your body extremely catabolic. Younger you are the faster you bounce back. More gains you will keep.

IMO, After a cycle you will 'shrink' down eventually if you don't use hormones. Now the rate of this decline can be slowed down by a solid diet and well thought out training regiment. There will be an amount of muscle your body is comfortable holding onto. This dependents on individuals some are at the higher end some average and others not so great.

The 5 year natural training mark is a good indicator of what is attainable by your body without the use of external hormones.

You should refrain from using gear if you haven't weighed the possible future outcome of not recovering and being on TRT for life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic