Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

What foods help to cleanse your skin (don't mention greens)?

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
As far as diet goes watch sugar intake as they are a huge contributor to feeding acne.

Sebum is produced by your body's sebaceous glands and if you "cleanse" too much then your body can go into hyperdrive and make too much sebum and cause breakouts.

What you have to find out is if you have an unusual amount of acne is what is the root cause. YES, I know most people on here with ance are because of AAS use but what is the root cause.

In many cases, high bacteria can cause more ance so you have to treat according to what YOU need not what others might need if that makes sense.

Many people find that are using AAS washing with Nizoral shampoo (Ketoconazole) helps cut down on acne because it kills fungal infections which most people assume ance is always bacterial and treating a fungus with an antibacterial drug can actually cause more issues.

If you are looking at only the "internal" method (drugs) using minocycline or doxycycline will fight acne from the inside out but again depending on the root issue you have to treat it with a proper drug.

Adapalene (Differin) topical works well for many it is a retinoid so be careful if going out in the sun or tanning.

Halo laser treatment works very well but is painful and expensive but works for a long while.

Carrots, sweet potatoes, blueberries, pumpkin. Any foods that are high in zinc.

TONS of water.

** This is advice from my Daughter that has been an esthetician for over 13 years.
Fantastic insight. Impressed by your daughter, send my regards.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
get Four sigmatic or Sacred 7 mushroom blend. Try both, I liked Sacred 7 better.

In various studies, Reishi, Chaga, Cordyceps, Shiitake and Tremella mushroom have all been scientifically proven to be the best medicinal mushrooms for supporting overall skin health.
Thanks Jack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic