Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

What does your ideal cutting cycle look like?

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
Lets say if money wasn't an issue and you could run whatever you wanted for however long you needed too.

Zuespas

Zuespas

Aug 2, 2016
I would use Test, Tren, Mast for oils. A combination of anavar and Winn for tabs. Gh in the morning, humalog pre workout and igf1-lr3 post workout bilaterally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
200 test cyp
600 tren e
Anadrol 100mg

After breaking into single digits
Masteron e 400mg
Drop drol replace with Halo at 30mg

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
tren mast var test t3 and a sick diet

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
I'll give you one of my old 8 week cut cycles. 400 mg test E, 500 mg mast e, 500 mg tren Ace per week. The last 2 to 4 weeks you can add in a oral like winny, suprdrol or turnibol. For fat loss peptides I would do frag GH, GHRP 6 and cjc w/dac. Then for fat loss drugs you would be 2 days on clen then 2 days off but taking ECA stack. You can add in things like proviron and full synthetic GH.

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
I'll give you one of my old 8 week cut cycles. 400 mg test E, 500 mg mast e, 500 mg tren Ace per week. The last 2 to 4 weeks you can add in a oral like winny, suprdrol or turnibol. For fat loss peptides I would do frag GH, GHRP 6 and cjc w/dac. Then for fat loss drugs you would be 2 days on clen then 2 days off but taking ECA stack. You can add in things like proviron and full synthetic GH.

8 weeks seems like a short cycle for an enanthate ester. How much weight can you typically cut with that sort of cycle? I would have gone test p, personally.

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
8 weeks seems like a short cycle for an enanthate ester. How much weight can you typically cut with that sort of cycle? I would have gone test p, personally.
The only reason is for less injection frequency. If this was for getting ready for a show it would be prop and cut out about 9-12 before contest. But why get that sexually miserable and painstakingly dry? I also forget not everyone has access to my menu that has a really good test E/Mast E 200/200 blend I just ordered so it was on the top of my mind.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
The only reason is for less injection frequency. If this was for getting ready for a show it would be prop and cut out about 9-12 before contest. But why get that sexually miserable and painstakingly dry? I also forget not everyone has access to my menu that has a really good test E/Mast E 200/200 blend I just ordered so it was on the top of my mind.

lol This guy...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic