Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What do you think

Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
Should I run test ethanate (week 1-16) or sust I'm getting advice for both I'm running it with dbol (week 1-4) and tren ace (week 4-12) at 50 mg ed any advice would be great thanks guys

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
2 different test. Many will say when running sust it should be run EOD OR E3D. Do to the
Time it is in and out of the system.
If you go with test E you could do it with one poke a week. I'm not going to suggest any cycle amounts.
I know none of your history. I would suggest you just read up on the two compounds,
Best of luck
Gc

Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
2 different test. Many will say when running sust it should be run EOD OR E3D. Do to the
Time it is in and out of the system.
If you go with test E you could do it with one poke a week. I'm not going to suggest any cycle amounts.
I know none of your history. I would suggest you just read up on the two compounds,
Best of luck
Gc

Thanks bro it's 4 cycle ran tren only once but not to bad sides I've ran both the tests though just wondering since I'm starting the dbol week 1-4 to jump start figured by week 4 the test would start to kick in and that's when I start tren

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Two different animals so to speak. How many mgs of Enanthate and Sust each? How much you plan on running a week? How many times do you want to pin? Post up previous cycles if you can.

Last edited:
Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
First cycle test only 2nd was test dbol 3rd was anadrol and longer test cycle my most recent was anadrol week 1-4 with test 1-12 and tren 4-8 ran tren low to see sides 75mg eod I realize I need to run it ed though (got bad advice) also I'm almost 32 6"2 - 205lb

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Do you wanna poke yourself eod for 16 weeks? That will answer your question. Sust is like a unicorn, no one seems to know exactly how to use it best. It's meant to be used every 2 weeks though for trt. So in body building, some will take two weeks worth at once. Some will go eod, some e3d. Keep it simple is what I've always followed. Test E with dbol kicker and tren at week 4 is fine.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
First cycle test only 2nd was test dbol 3rd was anadrol and longer test cycle my most recent was anadrol week 1-4 with test 1-12 and tren 4-8 ran tren low to see sides 75mg eod I realize I need to run it ed though (got bad advice) also I'm almost 32 6"2 - 205lb

Go with test E then if you want. I say it only because I wouldn't want to be a pin cushion lol.

How much do you plan on running a week of test?

Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
Running test at 300mg week and tren at 350 (50 mg) ed

Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
Do you wanna poke yourself eod for 16 weeks? That will answer your question. Sust is like a unicorn, no one seems to know exactly how to use it best. It's meant to be used every 2 weeks though for trt. So in body building, some will take two weeks worth at once. Some will go eod, some e3d. Keep it simple is what I've always followed. Test E with dbol kicker and tren at week 4 is fine.

Thanks bro I was thinking the same I gotta pin everyday for 8 weeks on the tren so any other way to avoid it will be great

Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
Do you guys say run tren higher then test my buddy is giving me a hard time about running the test so low

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
A good reason to go with test e is the fact that sust has some longer esters in it that may complicate pct. Unless your test doses are on the high end, I don't think you will know the difference between sust and enan. As far as test to tren ratio, this is the biggest beaten horse around here lately. I like a 1:1. Lower test will produce a dryer look. For side effects the ratio doesn't mean shit. It's completely individual. Some will get worse sides from higher tren and some from higher test.

Oldad

Oldad

Feb 27, 2013
A good reason to go with test e is the fact that sust has some longer esters in it that may complicate pct. Unless your test doses are on the high end, I don't think you will know the difference between sust and enan. As far as test to tren ratio, this is the biggest beaten horse around here lately. I like a 1:1. Lower test will produce a dryer look. For side effects the ratio doesn't mean shit. It's completely individual. Some will get worse sides from higher tren and some from higher test.

Thanks again

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic