Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What are your go to foods for clean bulking

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You dont need a list, there is a very simple rule- just acknowledge that anything touched by man ( processed) effects how it can be metbolized. Therefore if it has a mother and the closer the end product comes out directly from the ground. You eat.............. Its that easy- NO FLOUR , some one mentioend ezekiel bread ( flourless) its sprouted grains. Unprocessed grains- not whole wheat flour for example, but whole wheat . I never go over 8% bodyfat in 20 years of measuring. Those of you that are my age (40's) understand it becomes harder as we age. However I make noeffort by staying to this rule- I eat red meat daily , I eat whole eggs daily, of course I prefer these as well- I love wheat, love vegetables , hate cake of any kind , hate pastry of any kind, I hate candy bars including all protien candy bars. I dotn drink alchohol in any dose at anytime and I dont hang with anyone who does and I dont listen to the morons that try to convince me that it helps with heart disease , when it cause 20 plus types of cancer . I need energy to train and recover - the most important things in my life so I dont find it a chore to eat right

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Staple Proteins:
Egg Whites
Chicken Breasts
Tuna
Protein Powders
Lean Hamburger
Tilapia or Salmon

Staple Carbs:
Grits
Brown Rice
Whole Oats
Pasta
Brocholi (non glucose producing carb)

The real trick is finding foods you can eat repetitiously without getting sick of them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic