Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What are your go to foods for clean bulking

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Im just trying to find a diet where i cant gain some decent wait and maintain it without it feeling like a job. I mostly use brown rice, and wheat pasta so it can get boring quick

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
OATMEAL!!!!

chick peas and beans is another stnadby for me in the offseason... im usually single however

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
OATMEAL!!!!

chick peas and beans is another stnadby for me in the offseason... im usually single however

forgot to mention im having oatmeal every morning. i finally get to really stick to a diet now that im feeding just myself

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Lots on oats blended in with any shake I make. I drink a whey shake with milk, bananas and oats added in that's about 800 calories. Two of them a day and it makes a big difference to your cal totals. Plus is tastes good.

Some others:
Beef
Peanut Butter
Eggs
Almonds
Whole Milk
Olive Oil
Wheat Pasta
Cheese

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Oatmeal and sweet potatos seem to keep me lean. I do a lot of egg whites and chicken as well

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
thanks guys, im trying to come with a diet where i can gain some decent weight. So a thousand above maintenance sound good? man i suck at figuring this stuff out

Maintenance: 2409 Calories/day
Fat Loss: 1927 Calories/day
Extreme Fat Loss: 1445 Calories/day

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
thanks guys, im trying to come with a diet where i can gain some decent weight. So a thousand above maintenance sound good? man i suck at figuring this stuff out

Maintenance: 2409 Calories/day
Fat Loss: 1927 Calories/day
Extreme Fat Loss: 1445 Calories/day

What are your stats? 2409 seems a little low for M, but I don't know how much you weigh. Also, do you actually count calories or are you estimating? I find that most who estimate are WAY off. I would not recommend jumping straight to +1000. Tier it at 200-300 at a time, maybe bump it every 4-5 days and see how your body responds. Last thing: if you eat +1000 above your TRUE maintenance, be prepared to gain a lot of fat too. I'd stick with +500 for lean gains.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
most meals are chicken cooked in stewed tomato's with brown rice and some almonds on the side.

otherwise turkey chili where it is just turkey and fire roasted diced tomatoes. grass fed beef in a skillet with spicy seasoning. Free range eggs, ezekial bread with pasture butter, oatmeal, fruit, almonds, cashews.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
What are your stats? 2409 seems a little low for M, but I don't know how much you weigh. Also, do you actually count calories or are you estimating? I find that most who estimate are WAY off. I would not recommend jumping straight to +1000. Tier it at 200-300 at a time, maybe bump it every 4-5 days and see how your body responds. Last thing: if you eat +1000 above your TRUE maintenance, be prepared to gain a lot of fat too. I'd stick with +500 for lean gains.

Rite now im around 167-170, 5'9. Im going to try and sit down sometime this week and really break down what i eat

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I typically eat brown rice, chicken, lean beef, fish for my main meals. Lots of eggs for breakfast. Oatmeal. Peanut butter.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic